Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• beaster

• AlienFugitive

• dc1993

Top Posters In This Topic

KarmaPolice

That is called retouching, my friend

Its not important, im just saying that we could all change an image to make it look 'nicer' but arent we bored of 'nice'? I would much rather see something real

Where were you in the Born This Way era? Not that i don't like "strange" Gaga, but..i'm kind tired to see her trying to look at her worst all the time

Cause he wants to, stop riding his dick. You're not being better person just because you think she looks good. You have your opinion, he has his. Also, I completely agree with him, she looks better with dark eyebrows since SHE WAS BORN THIS THAT WAY.

please dont put words in my mouth.

Of course she looks "better" with a more conventional colouring and dark eyebrows. What i'm saying is, we've seen this glossy Gaga a million times over.... i'm happy she's giving us something real and unedited, even if it's challenging to look at.

croboy

I doubt we will have Stefani. Does NO ONE remember the fibreoptic wig? Blonde. ARTPOP will be blonde. Gaga.

Of course we remember that wig. Wasn't that like a year ago?

Have you seen the ARTPOP pics so far? Doesn't look blonde to me.

Brooke Candy

I doubt we will have Stefani. Does NO ONE remember the fibreoptic wig? Blonde. ARTPOP will be blonde. Gaga.

Yeah that's why she's having brown hair on the ARTPOP promo picture. AND gaga said on lm.com that she'll perform with Brown hair during ARTPOP.

Edited by Brooke Candy
buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

It's the light/no smile/bleached eyebrows that makes her strange. I tried to edit the photo

2dcah35.jpg

That didn't help :eww:

Edited by Niels

Where were you in the Born This Way era? Not that i don't like "strange" Gaga, but..i'm kind tired to see her trying to look at her worst all the time

"If you cant accept me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"

seashellbikini

Of course we remember that wig. Wasn't that like a year ago?

Have you seen the ARTPOP pics so far? Doesn't look blonde to me.

The ARTPOP listening party? She was blonde then.

I'm just saying, just because we have a brunette promo pic, doesn't mean that we'll have a brunette era i.e., The Fame Monster.

KarmaPolice

"If you cant accept me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"

dude stop this. I just edit the photo, I didn't say nothing negative about her look so stfu

Edited by Tommi

Yeah that's why she's having brown hair on the ARTPOP promo picture. AND gaga said on lm.com that she'll perform with Brown hair during ARTPOP.

I don't remember her saying that on lm

The ARTPOP listening party? She was blonde then.

I'm just saying, just because we have a brunette promo pic, doesn't mean that we'll have a brunette era i.e., The Fame Monster.

She was blonde at the ny pride aswell, her first public appearance since btw

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

croboy

She was blonde at those two events cause she wanted people to remember Gaga as a blonde again. And then when ARTPOP comes people will be more surprised about her brown hair.

I really think that Gaga is wanting to make her own definition of popstar beauty in this era. 

Dunno about everyone else, but i definitely dont want my favourite popstar to placate me, keep everyone happy with an expected hair and makeup. I'd rather be challenged by what i see... 

Elizabeth

I like how she looks here. I think it's striking! 

What she said definitely reminds me so much about JUDAS and the interview 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCn_QcS-4pY

00:58

wow, you're right! It's totally similar, good find! 

• Shadow locked this topic