💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga posts on LM.com

Jester

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

A very raw and natural picture, I like it. She looks like my older sister on this pic, but Gagas nose is bigger ;)

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• beaster

• AlienFugitive

• dc1993

Top Posters In This Topic

AlienFugitive

The hair kind of reminds me of Joan Jett. :)

Oh, yeah! I knew it reminds me of someone's hair, but I couldn't remember. 

1311SUSU2803

It's not only the makeup it's the awkward angle the pic is taken. She'd look fine just as she is with a better taken photo.

her eyebrows (or mayble lack of) make her look sickly as well.

Bitter

I LOVE that picture.. omg.

She looks "destroyed" but when the music starts she will become strong again.

Edited by Bitter

Just gonna put that in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6QDZmhuAOg

:)

Epione

I wanna b---h slap everyone who says that she looks bad. Get over it. She is natural. She is your idol. If you are not familiar with your idol's natural look, you are free to leave, disrespectful fuqs.  :hipster:

SchwineLove

I find it interesting that there are many Gaga fans who continually go on about how much they love that Gaga is different and unique and so much better than the 'average pop star' yet they're the same ones who are quick to call her ugly when she makes herself look different from what the 'average pop star' would look like. 

true! so ironic tbh, I hope we will be less judgmental to Gaga and other pop stars (that goes for me too) 

Lady Starlight â€@ladystarlightny 4m

straight from the horses mouth..well more like My Little Ponys mouth..ARTPOP. its ON. get ready. http://bplane.co/EcUwEL

That, Cynthia's tweet, and Gaga's post with "Start the music", what's going on?

I find it interesting that there are many Gaga fans who continually go on about how much they love that Gaga is different and unique and so much better than the 'average pop star' yet they're the same ones who are quick to call her ugly when she makes herself look different from what the 'average pop star' would look like. 

I agree. Perhaps Gaga is taking another avenue towards her being Gaga.  You can see Gaga at her concerts,Youtube, and dvds. In this we have learned how compassionate she is with her fans, music, and issues.   Perhaps this will be the turning point for her by revealing her outside self because we have seen the inside which we have come to love.  

pink sushi

Woah.... :eek: She looks really different.

I wish she would stop bleaching her eyebrows. :fat: Was never a fan of that.... And they definitely don't go well with that black hair...

T3ARS

She looks great with black hair

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Lady Starlight â€@ladystarlightny 4m

straight from the horses mouth..well more like My Little Ponys mouth..ARTPOP. its ON. get ready. http://bplane.co/EcUwEL

What is happening!!!! Something must be happening before August 19th otherwise why all this activity today???

I'm so hyped

And its my birthday :)

• Shadow locked this topic