💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga posts on LM.com

Jester

Featured Posts

Judicorn

I would walk past Gaga on the street and I wouldn't recognise her if she looked like this.

Still looking fabulous though :)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• beaster

• AlienFugitive

• dc1993

Top Posters In This Topic

Runway

she doesn't look "ill" she's just very skinny

and i'm loving it

plus we all know she will gain weight towards the last months of the era so why worry

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

Edited by Runway

high heeled fem

Am I the only one who thinks she looks okay? :nooo: I love her black hair.

NOPE

she looks ****ing incredible :flutter: ...... i want change CHANGE IS GOOD i wish others could see that :nails:

Am I the only one who thinks she is looking beautiful?

Black hair suits her

she looks beautiful i've been thinking about her getting black hair the past few days :omg: its happened@!!!  :excited2: 

Katie14

Yup.

Such a double standard. People can tell you you're too skinny, but damn, call someone overweight and it's a crime. People need to practice what they preach.

I don't think it is ok to call someone too skinny. I think it is more accepted because being skinny in this society is coveted. Its something that almost everyone strives for. People call others "too skinny" out of jealousy and envy (most of the time) not to be downright insulting, like calling someone fat.  People who diet down to skinniness do it on purpose because they like that look and when they get called skinny they probably take it as a compliment. Nobody wants to look overweight so I think it is more insulting to call someone fat.

There are exceptions of course. I think it is just as bad to call someone too skinny, who is naturally that way, as it is to call someone overweight.

I hope this makes sense. I am not trying to offend you.

Zilla

5 hours later and I'm okay with it. Love the grungy rocker look :flutter:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Doily Skull

I gasped when I saw the pic, because she looks like she did during Marry the Night - but actually sick. I was going to wonder if this were an older picture, but then I saw the tats on her back.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

CherryPi3

I like the picture :)

The only thing i don't like is the fact that she has dark hair, with bleached eyebrows  :messga: 

p.s., This is my first post :party:

Edited by CherryPi3

trutheverafter

She looks so good without Make-Up. 

Like I always said...

she's a natural beauty  :wub:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Bellatrix

I think she's really beautiful no matter what people say. I love the fact that she hasn't been hiding behind a lot of makeup lately. Natural Gaga is flawless  :flutter:

• Shadow locked this topic