💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

nick4bty

Thank you, someone who is finally positive :clap:

:hug:

I just don't understand why people are still living in the past. ARTPOP is here and its going to slay.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

The Stranger

It seems to me that this era will be best known for its meltdowns

More than BTW already.

MelbHawker

I don't care what message she wants to portray so long as its done tastefully. There were certain songs on Born This Way that I thought were tacky and some I thought were poorly executed and poorly produced. Some. Therefore I don't consider some of the album not accessible because it was "risky" or "experimental". I just thought it was not accessible because it was kind of ugly.

Anyway im done with this. I can't say anything negative right now without people thinking im a troll because everyones on major defensive mode for the start of the new era. so **** it.

That's cool - each to their own my friend. Discussion like this why I enjoy GGD. I can understand why some would think certain songs on BTW were tacky, tasteless. Production-wise I'm no expert; I try to avoid commenting on it lol.

I don't think your a troll. You just have opinions which differ to others. 

The Stranger

Which is kind of sad.

I mean, can we even wait until the lead is out to bash it? This whole b---hing thing makes absolutely no sense.

Just because of a producer

Americano

I already knew this tho

Didn't you know her fans don't actually use their heads? We've had this for a year and now they're melting down over nothing because they don't know how to read her tweets, apparently. :derpga: Edited by Americano

I can't say anything negative right now without people thinking im a troll because everyones on major defensive mode for the start of the new era.

Well, obviously :wtf:

Gaga's about to start a new album campaign, a new era. Everyone should be happy and excited for the new music right now. And you're constantly going around in multiple threads making negative remarks about a song/album/era from more than 2 years ago?

I'm not saying you are a troll, but people have every right to think you are one with the kinds of posts you've been making. They do come across very troll-like.

No one's mad at you for not liking whatever you didn't like about Born This Way - it's just that you're still going on about it years after the fact, when she's about to release something new. It really kills the vibe of the board and that's not fair to the people who are excited for ARTPOP.

Soundophobic

I'm really excited for this.

Gaga and DJWS really seem to have nothing but love for this project, so I'm sure something amazing will come out of it.

Bowman

He might be editing it to make it Clean with no swearing. :)

OMG I'M JUST SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MelbHawker

You are so ever-classy, that's why you're one of my favourite members on here :flutter: I wouldn't except anything else though, you do have James Dean as your avatar after all :teehee:

:hug: Awwww shucks!  :shy: 

James Dean is my one true King! 

Arturo

Didn't you know her fans don't actually use their heads? We've had this for a year and now they're melting down over nothing because they don't know how to read her tweets, apparently. :derpga:

Even without the tweet, who wouldn't put their money on DJWS? He's been with her the most.

CatelynnMarie

He might be editing it to make it Clean with no swearing. :)

OMG I'M JUST SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

not here for this tbh. there better be an explicit version 

Bowman

not here for this tbh. there better be an explicit version 

I mean he will have to edit it for the radio and make it slightly shorter.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Shadow locked this topic