Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Learn to read, I said AND, not BECAUSE... I hope she takes the direction I think she's taking, but most of the stanbase is not ready for what will most likely happen if she does. 

Ohh, you are the guy who want this photo-17210.jpg?_r=1365938184 as cover of the album...Ok, this explain your musical tastes.  :pukey:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

ooooooops

Since when was everyone convinced that the lead single could only have ONLY ONE PRODUCER....

For all we know it could be DJWS+ Zedd

Or DJWS + Madeon or even DJWS + Barney (secret producer :derpga: )

Calm yo tits people....

It must be Barney! LOVE LOVE LOVE is a reference to the "I love you, you love me" song! Solved it!

#LittleMonsterLogic

Ohh, you are the guy who want this photo-17210.jpg?_r=1365938184 as cover of the album...Ok, this explain your musical tastes.  :pukey:

That doesn't say **** about my music taste and nowhere does it say that I want that as the album cover, it means I can appreciate that and other people's creativity, like I can appreciate a lot of music, art, opinions etc and I'm not as delusional, pressed, b---hy and judgmental as you. Educate yourself before you make an even bigger fool of yourself

rivingtonrebels

Honestly, nobody should be surprised that DJWS is the producer.  He was with her for a year every day on tour while she was writing.  DJWS was the dude she would call from her hotel room in the middle of the night to come over and take notes on whatever melody popped into her genius head.

ANYWAYS

What we should be surprised about is the fact that it is not completed yet.   You know what, maybe not even surprised, just weary.  Since before MTN dropped, all we've been hearing is about her writing and recording music.  So it kind of freaks me out that the lead single is not even completed yet. 

It's probably just final touches + it might be the single version with the album version being ready already. They could have decided to make some small changes to the audio after shooting the video

giskardsb

1. Mixing and Mastering are the final stages of production.  Dave the sound engineer will also be involved because mastering is basically his job.  

2. The song structure won't be changing, just tweaking the sound.  Nothing that affects the video.

3. DJWS seems to be the filling the "musical director" role for ARTPOP, much as Garibay did for BTW.  Just because he says he's working on the lead single, still doesn't rule out any other producer being the lead on the single.  For all you know Zedd, DJWS, and Dave are all sitting there doing the final mix downs together.

Ie, while giving a strong nod to the possibility that DJWS is the producer of the lead single, it doesn't guarantee anything yet.

That said DJWS is my favorite Gaga producer.  I'm here for a WS production.

Edited by giskardsb

Brainiac

the sound of the single IS DONE. mixing/mastering is literally just polishing the sound of the vocals/instrumental. :awkney:

AgusPop

That doesn't say **** about my music taste and nowhere does it say that I want that as the album cover, it means I can appreciate that and other people's creativity, like I can appreciate a lot of music, art, opinions etc and I'm not as delusional, pressed, b---hy and judgmental as you. Educate yourself before you make an even bigger fool of yourself

What?! OMG :fail:   You are here spreading hatred on Gaga's work and DJWS's work. You Educate yourself!

Americano

1. Mixing and Mastering are the final stages of production.  Dave the sound engineer will also be involved because mastering is basically his job.  

2. The song structure won't be changing, just tweaking the sound.  Nothing that affects the video.

3. DJWS seems to be the filling the "musical director" role for ARTPOP, much as Garibay did for BTW.  Just because he says he's working on the lead single, still doesn't rule out any other producer being the lead on the single.  For all you know Zedd, DJWS, and Dave are all sitting there doing the final mix downs together.

Ie, while giving a strong nod to the possibility that DJWS is the producer of the lead single, it doesn't guarantee anything yet.

Basically all of this. The song is finished essentially, and Gaga can work with what she has, it's just her team putting on any final touches.

It's not like everything is on hold while DJWS does this, and it's not like he's the ONLY one involved in her single. People are overreacting on both fronts.

Edited by Americano

Y'all need to calm down. Gaga has it under control. She didn't put 2 years into an album she calls her favorite for it to sound like ****.

Just trust Gaga, her and DJWS are going to make a great lead single. 

FortKnoxxed

Yaaay!!

DJWS  :legend:

Madeon  :legend:

Zedd :legend:

RedOne :legend:

Me likey the ARTPOP producers, yes, me does!

• Shadow locked this topic