Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

What?! OMG :fail:   You are here spreading hatred on Gaga's work and DJWS's work. You Educate yourself!

No I'm not, in what way? I just said it's not radio friendly material, I never said I want her to make radio friendly material, but a lot of people are gonna meltdown if she doesn't make that. I could care less, as long as she keeps making music she wants to put out, if that means no place at the top or no radio airplay I wouldn't care, I just want good music. I also said Bloody Mary isn't my fave song from the album, who cares, everyone has songs on the album they like less than others

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

Fame IV

Y'all need to calm down. Gaga has it under control. She didn't put 2 years into an album she calls her favorite for it to sound like ****.

Just trust Gaga, her and DJWS are going to make a great lead single. 

Yes!

Stay positive people.

Trust Gaga!

A Star is Born ⭐

giskardsb

Keep in mind that much of the GP has never heard a real DJWS production.  While he worked on the song BTW, his style was more clearly reflected in GH, BM, etc.   So all you complaining that it won't sound "fresh" need to sit down.

Fml. Not here for djws. Inb4 we get some trap reject

Yes, because Gaga, Interscope, and the rest of her team would let the lead single sound like a trap reject. The fact that DJWS' work got LEAD SINGLE TREATMENT must mean it's spectacular. Have a little more trust in the Lady.

The single is till about a full month away, why are people worried even if it's not finished? Which it is, obviously

geopang

Yes, because Gaga, Interscope, and the rest of her team would let the lead single sound like a trap reject. The fact that DJWS' work got LEAD SINGLE TREATMENT must mean it's spectacular. Have a little more trust in the Lady.

Oh i trust gaga, however choosing zedd would have been the safest for sure as a lead single. I am a big fan if djws's work such as electric chapel, and government hooker, but i really want djws and gaga to stay away from trap

Fml. Not here for djws. Inb4 we get some trap reject

Yes because her label will obviously let her release a "trap reject" as a lead single. Almost like some people here have forgotten that as much as Gaga has lots of creative influence in her work, she's still under a label and they wouldn't let her release something if they thought it had absolutely no chance of being a success

chiuga

she said that after BTW she thinks that she knows what you guys want so she won't disappoint you. plus she already confirmed that the album will be fun, dancy and sounds like a rave and even the experimental stuff sounds very catchy so calm you tits and sit back.

Edited by chiuga

Why tf is everyone so concerned with who produced the lead single? Gaga isn't and never has been an artist who has had to rely on hot producers to make great songs. Just wait for the ****ing song and quit making so many damn assumptions...

Americano

lol everyone being like

OMG GAGA NEEDS TO BE SAFE AND APPEAL TO 13 YR OLDZ SO SHE CAN GO #1

like get out of here. so annoying.

AgusPop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKF9RunCC0I

NEED MORE? :nails:

:worship:  :legend:

279011877.gif

Edited by PaulPop

• Shadow locked this topic