Mystery lead single producer: Audrey Napoleon?

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

It sounds generic as hell, but who knows what she could cook up with Gaga.

Pure Adrenaline

people here really need the right definition of *generic*  :fail:  :smh:

her stuff sounds promising tbh and the fact that she worked with Madeon  :Jase:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Outofcontrol

****ing hell you're deff on to something,she probably did produce some tracks on the album..her stuff sounds amazing,I hope she did produce the lead single.it would be so ****ing amazing if the producer of the lead single is someone we didn't even know it was working with the Queen   :eek:

Why are people so ****ing fascinated with her? I bet you you can't even remember the beats of those videos, forgettable and generic, nothing new to today's music.

dirtypunx

Don't care for these songs at all but I mean if she did work with Gaga it could end up good who knows. Don't really care who produces what as long as it sounds good to me >__<

Miley

Why are people so ****ing fascinated with her? I bet you you can't even remember the beats of those videos, forgettable and generic, nothing new to today's music.

:lmao:

Not to be rude or anything, but I agree with you. It's not special at all, people hyped her music like it was something I never had heard of before...

hughdancy

Omg I'm excited now... but as said in the thread, I doubt she'd be working on the lead if she only posted that pic recently. And to those saying 'maybe she only just got the go ahead to post the picture' she probably would've captioned it 'been working with @ladygaga on something special!!!'. Then again, 'I'm somewhere special today' could mean that they're gearing up. WHO KNOWS.

Antidote

I really like it, would be cool if she produced a single!

But I can't remember someone saying that the secret producer is a female :duck:

RAMROD

I would not mind if this turned out to be true.

Will be great.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

People seem to be forgetting that Gaga tends to use her producers in ways they havn't produced for artists before. Think of the songs in the OP as a guidline, and then imagine how even more epic they could sound +Gaga's input. Im excited tbh, and I don't even listen to this genre of music. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived