Jump to content

Mystery lead single producer: Audrey Napoleon?


Haus

Featured Posts

From ATRL:

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys I think i'm on to something :eek:

 

Last year, DJWS said that the lead single was produced by a female. I was on Tumblr and found this.

 

tumblr_mpzypswamZ1r6t0hzo1_500.jpg

 

Then I looked her up and saw:

 

Audrey Napoleon is an American producer, remixer, and DJ.

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Napoleon

 

Then I looked up her music and it's exactly how I imagine ARTPOP to sound:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tGykC1Z8z3s

 

Could this be the producer of the lead single?

 

AUDREY-NAPOLEON.jpg

:duca:

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This sounds plausible :excited2: her productions are AMAZING. 

 

 

Here are some of her other songs:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ua7Oj_tq2ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VJfUbj0DIu8

 

 

Her Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/audreynapoleon

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Expect the unexpected, she's Gaga :)

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

aaronyoji

okay, for the record, dj white shadow didnt directly say that the lead single producer is a female, he just said "how do you know its not a female?" to throw us for a curve ball when gaga told us to ask him about the lead.  that isn't a confirmation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anomaly

Noooo you spoiled the surprise! :megaflop:

 

I'm actually here for this, her productions sound great. :party:

Link to post
Share on other sites

DanceInTheDark

*listening* :nails:

 

Edit: Fuuuck, it's amazing <3

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dayman

You just got me hyped. That takes a lot. If you're right I will forever bow down to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...