Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Application Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doogi

I hope there's NO games on the app... They're gonna be so floppy if there is. :megaflop:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Jester

I hope there's NO games on the app... They're gonna be so floppy if there is. :megaflop:

This is my biggest fear about the app...

Slayer

Games will make it kinda cheap. It needs to be focused on the music, fashion, pop culture, interviews and art. I'm not here for some basic b---h app that caters to 12-year-olds.

Also I'm getting it on my Windows Phone (hopefully it'll be available on that??). But I expect to be able to access it from my laptop as well, without having to pay separately. This is 2013 after all...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

aaronyoji

yeah games.....egh.. the games bjork had on the biophilia app still looked professional and high tech, and managed to teach you to read music and then make your own beats then share them online, so i hope if there are any games, that they dont look amateur or childish it should have a cutting edge style that looks mature. 

BigDreamer

I think that if anything it would be something along the lines of TAPTAP revenge

I hope there are no floppy, dress the gaga  maniquine game where you can change the hair and choose from like 5 outfits 

I am sure there is alot more thought put into things though. I expect it to be well worth my money.....BTW im wondering how much it will cost.

Album price, more, or less?

aaronyoji

I think that if anything it would be something along the lines of TAPTAP revenge

I hope there are no floppy, dress the gaga  maniquine game where you can change the hair and choose from like 5 outfits 

I am sure there is alot more thought put into things though. I expect it to be well worth my money.....BTW im wondering how much it will cost.

Album price, more, or less?

i think gaga said it will be album price, that come with the music? i remember when she was describing the app she mentioned that she thinks online music is overpriced and that if the music isnt worth it in the first place then the app itself would be obsolete, so im glad she knows to aim high with the content and give us our moneys worth.

BigDreamer

i think gaga said it will be album price, that come with the music? i remember when she was describing the app she mentioned that she thinks online music is overpriced and that if the music isnt worth it in the first place then the app itself would be obsolete, so im glad she knows to aim high with the content and give us our moneys worth.

thanks for filling me in. I havent really been excited about the APP cuz i guess we dont know what to expect from it totally but once i pre-order that bish I might combust!

GagaSkeletonWay

I don't know if I will buy the app (you know, my parents  :lolgaga: ) but I'd like to buy it.

Btw I think that the physical and digital album should bring like a kind of code (like The Sims games) to download the APP for free or at least cheaper, 'cause I understand it costs like the physical copy but if you have already bought the album..

But if it costs like the physical album it'll be better regarding sales, cause it will definitely count as an individual sale, and taking into account monsters will buy both..

aaronyoji

thanks for filling me in. I havent really been excited about the APP cuz i guess we dont know what to expect from it totally but once i pre-order that bish I might combust!

that will be your big bang then! lol get it....

BigDreamer

that will be your big bang then! lol get it....

ahah! I see :)

If thats my big bang though, I dont think ill survive the album.

:rip:

croboy

I just don't want everyone to be too excited about this though......just look at littlemonsters.com :awkney:

I'm sorry but I'm not.

ooooooops

Are we expected/encouraged to listen to the new album through the app? I'm not sure how well that's gonna go; people like having all their music in one place. I'd rather just buy the album like normally and upload it to iTunes.

Archived