💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New pictures of Lady Gaga in NYC today (7/11)

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

Holy **** She Looks AMAZING

Dat Body :heat:

All That Grace :heat:

:Gaga:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Birkin

• aaronyoji

• AgusPop

• Sister

StrawberryBlond

This is the most she's been out in public for quite a while. This, coupled with the media coverage of her supposedly debuting new material at the iTunes festival, her temporary Twitter shutdown and apparently behind the scenes cries of new music coming very soon, makes me hopeful that something is about to go down. Suddenly, out the blue, she's started cropping up everywhere. It's like she's being slowly reintroduced into the public eye again in the build up to her next era.

LittIe Monster

Can someone like make all those photos into a collage or something? I would love to put this as my background! 

@whoriscope ig

YES  she's losing the clothes again  :saira:

Reminds me of one of her styles from August 2011. :flutter:

LeoFameMonster

LOOK AT THOSE ABS! shes ripped! that is clearly from choregraphy and getting ready to release ARTPOP, I bet it is going to be August!!!

Schlotzky

Nah, I don't think she's as thin as she was during TFM (as somebody has said, I don't want to assume she was unhealthy, but at times it looked disconcerting). I do like her abs though.

She looks good with muscle. She also looks good with a bit more weight.Let's just let her be with her own body (that should be a default for a woman, or any individual, anyway).

[However, she looks pretty ****ty when high.]

I agree.  She gained a lot of muscle since TFM.

ikr  :excited: so damn hot  :bunny:  now waiting for the nudes to come and slay come gaga we are ready come give it to us so we can get it  :Jase:  :Jase:  :Jase:

WHEN YA READY COME N GET IT NA NA NA NA    NA NA NA NA :Jase:

RAMROD

The best ever she looked with Brunette aside from her Stefani era.

At least she didn't look tired this time that always shows when she sports brunette.

Love her outfits so much.

So s-xy.

Edited by Sapperlot
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Miel

She looks incredible, but I'll admit the side view pictures got me in a bit of confusion. No, it's not because she lost weight in general, but only because her waist really did look out of proportion (really, really small) and her ribs were sticking out emphatically. But, after much thinking, it's probably just her inhaling/sucking in to look like that.

I guess I just have an incessant concern that she'll starve herself or something because of media pressure. I mean, not just towards her but towards any individual, but she got a lot of that the last year so it got me just that bit concerned. I'm sure she's fine.

I agree.  She gained a lot of muscle since TFM.

Indeed. Even when she gained a bit of weight, it was still apparent she had some good muscle tone in, particularly in the upper abdomen and leg areas. I'm a huge sucker for women with muscles, and a huge sucker for women with a bit of weight and curvature, so Gaga looking like that during the later BTWB dates was really hot (her body during the final NA leg was hot).

But, I respect her body (as with every woman's) as it was, as it is now, and as it will be, as long as she takes care of herself however she sees fit. Just as long as that doesn't involve hard d--gs because that should be a nono to everybody.

How did she lose weight so fast? These were pictures taken 1 month ago.

1510824258_1370915114.jpg

My guess is angle and lighting. But then again, she could be doing some sort of intense muscle workouts. Plus, she looks like she's breathing inward (her diaphragm area in particular looks like so).

Her body now, in comparison to those pictures, probably isn't that different, aside from the muscle tone. Though I could be completely wrong.

3 points in and ready for more

Alien Tulip

How did she lose weight so fast? These were pictures taken 1 month ago.

1510824258_1370915114.jpg

Fast metabolism I'm assuming.

• Shadow locked this topic