Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Court Demands 142,000 Richardson Photos for O'Neill Trial

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

That's a bit ironic, considering Terry took hundreds if not thousands of photos of Gaga as per her request.

well yeah but thats reasonable. shes the star, terry wanted to take photos of her, but apparently jennifer would take advantage and gaga would let it slide because she thought jennifer was her friend. but no, dis b---h had to wine and moan about inserting dvds for a tired hero to millions. breaks ma damn heart tbh. 

LadyLemon

well yeah but thats reasonable. shes the star, terry wanted to take photos of her, but apparently jennifer would take advantage and gaga would let it slide because she thought jennifer was her friend. but no, dis b---h had to wine and moan about inserting dvds for a tired hero to millions. breaks ma damn heart tbh. 

Jennifer is definitely in the wrong here. However I'm sure Gaga's done her part in this situation. I guess we'll never really find out what happened.  :shrug:

Miel

ew no what if there's like terry photos of him sticking his dick somewhere

/slightly interested

3 points in and ready for more

Bellatrix

Jennifer said she worked 7168 hours in overtime during 13 months, which is about 395 days. That would mean 18 hours á day in just overtime, plus the 8 hours that usually is a basic work day. That would mean she worked 26 hours during one day and night.... Not possible at all. Has no one ever thought this way?

^ Maybe someone in the US can bring that to the court. Hopefully they would drop the case on the spot.

Miel

Jennifer said she worked 7168 hours in overtime during 13 months, which is about 395 days. That would mean 18 hours á day in just overtime, plus the 8 hours that usually is a basic work day. That would mean she worked 26 hours during one day and night.... Not possible at all. Has no one ever thought this way?

^ Maybe someone in the US can bring that to the court. Hopefully they would drop the case on the spot.

Court papers never mentioned that lord and savior Gaga (Lucifer lbr) bended time just to have Jennifer work under those time conditions.

Though, in all seriousness, I truly wonder what stimulated Jennifer to do all this. Was the work honestly and truly that bad? Is it just to milk the possibilities? It's truly intriguing.

3 points in and ready for more

ew no what if there's like terry photos of him sticking his dick somewhere

/slightly interested

:rip:

Princess MBR

Do yall think this hoodrat's tomfoolery is the reason gaga is putting off ARTPOP more and more? I dont think she wants this bad publicity for her new album at all, and this courtcase aint gonna help at all

SEANGT

I'm picturing her walking into court with the GAGA XX TERRY RICHARDSON book     

Fox People

Why the **** was she complaining about working over time? Weren't they friends, hanging out and working overtime are two different things... I'm sick of all these beggars and money hungry basic Ratchets.

#WithGreatFameComesGreatBasicBitches...  :nails:

aaronyoji

Jennifer is definitely in the wrong here. However I'm sure Gaga's done her part in this situation. I guess we'll never really find out what happened.  :shrug:

i doubt gaga has demands that are any less ridiculous than what normal rock stars/ pop stars of her caliber have. being a celebrity assistant is not a 9 to 5 job, the hours aren't fixed. as long as the star is awake and working, so is the assistant, and sometimes the assistant is still up, because they have to prepare things for the artist when they are sleeping, that's a part of the job. 

that would be like, if her body gaurds sued gaga because they had to work long hours making sure she doesn't get hurt, its like what, that's what you're suppose to do. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived