💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

MoneyFameSex

I've never seen it in ANY store in southern California EXCEPT Macy's.

No other place carries it down here. so if Macy's loses it, I'm S.O.L. to buy it in person.

I boohoo'ed slightly about this to my mom today -- and she brought up a truly genius point:

"Katharine. Stop. You will always be able to buy it online somewhere."

Duh.

Thanks, mom :dies: :roll: :rofl:

Please post them, I want to print them and take them to the stores I find FAME at and ask if they will price match :cool:

I will I'll go through my icloud later tomorrow :3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

Paper Planes

I've never seen it in ANY store in southern California EXCEPT Macy's.

No other place carries it down here. so if Macy's loses it, I'm S.O.L. to buy it in person.

I boohoo'ed slightly about this to my mom today -- and she brought up a truly genius point:

"Katharine. Stop. You will always be able to buy it online somewhere."

Duh.

Thanks, mom :dies: :roll: :rofl:

Please post them, I want to print them and take them to the stores I find FAME at and ask if they will price match :cool:

But like everything else, buying it in person is so much more exciting!  :excited2:

delete it fat

ChicaSkas

Buying it in person is awesome because I have a perfect excuse to lightly chat about Lady Gaga!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

JbGaga

No.

FAME was the second Fastest Selling Fragrance Of All Time after Coco Chanel. 6 million bottles in 1 week.

and sells more than 30 millions in a month making it the 8th most successful perfume for 2012.

Um you should read what I wrote. Like I said not as well as the beginning. You would have to provide facts and Numbers of todays sales for your point to be Valid....

Antoni

but how have you never seen one? 

I don't mean to come across as rude I just don't get it. 

None of my friends would have ever seen the FAME bottle in real life if they didn't know me.

My name isn't Timmers

TraeumereiLPB

Douglas in Germany still carries the full line except the rollerball (soap, shower gel, body lotion, eau de parfum, gift set). The 30ml bottles are discounted right know, 24,95€.

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

LetsGetHigh

Guys, it is July. Think about it a little.

There is no holiday whatsoever (except for Ramadan i guess) therefore not many people are going to have a reason to buy it for someone else.

I think COTY has more of, "paused," the shipment and production until November or anytime close, where the holidays start again. 

The only thing from FAME I have seen so far in Europe is when I went to Gaga's concert at the Ziggo Dome I saw multiple advertising boards for FAME in Amsterdam, when I went to Antwerp some day I saw the FAME from the outside of the store and when I went from the UK to Holland with the Stena Line boats I saw that you could buy anything Fame-related (I bought the bodylotion  :excited:)

ChicaSkas

Jackie, you clicked on the wrong topic! That is the "Be Delusional" topic: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=50295 :ohwell:

This one right here is about FAME.

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

Hahahaah that's one way of putting it!

Keep in mind though, to be fair, "flopped" is in the mind of the beholder.

I think the perfume did well, as a niche celeb perfume.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Well, wow.

I just called a SoCal Macy's store near me -- they have only 13 bottles left of it and they've cut the price by about 50% -- what I paid $85.00 for last year is now $45.00.

Paper Planes

Well, wow.

I just called a SoCal Macy's store near me -- they have only 13 bottles left of it and they've cut the price by about 50% -- what I paid $85.00 for last year is now $45.00.

I have three Macy's near me. I called each of them today, and each of the clerks told me that they were down to their final stock.

One only has four bottles of the perfume left, and already sold out of the rollerball, shower gel, soap, and body lotion. Another one had about five of each item left, and the last one had 'a few bottles left.' 

delete it fat

• Shadow locked this topic