💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

That happens with all perfumes, they're seasonal. The few exceptions are those massive sellers who anchor an entire perfume brand, like J'adore by Dior, Chanel N°5, Jean-Paul Gaultier Classique, etc. Those come back after seasonal sales are over, together with other incarnations of and variations on many of the discontinued perfumes. Try looking at it like this: FAME was a winter perfume and that "fashion cycle" season is over, hence them putting it in the clearance section. That's normal procedure in fragrances. A summer version/variation of FAME would easily be given shelf space in perfume stores because of FAME's amazing sales track record. If Gaga wanted to create a breezier, summer-y FAME she could, but that doesn't seem to be on her list of priorities right now. :)

That makes sense. Sad to see it being put back though. I love it!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

I'm seriously smiling right now at this :lmao:

It's because it's black :nails:

ARTPOP Gypsy

Sucks it might end up at K-Mart, Target, etc., but at least we will still be able to get it. 

dirtypunx

If its not at Macy's you'll still be able to buy it at every other store that sells celebrity fragrances lol calm down guys.

Paper Planes

I was just in Macy's and they still have a few.

LBb8nby.jpg

Why do they always keep FAME next to that Pink Friday mess? :crossed:

If its not at Macy's you'll still be able to buy it at every other store that sells celebrity fragrances lol calm down guys.

Other stores (like Nordstrom) will be getting rid of it, too. 

delete it fat

dirtypunx

Why do they always keep FAME next to that Pink Friday mess? :crossed:

Other stores (like Nordstrom) will be getting rid of it, too. 

Nordstrom never keeps celebrity fragrances. I pointed that out when the thread was in that other section. I'm surprised it was even available there. Youll still be able to buy it at TJ Maxx, Target, Sears, and those perfume boutiques you find at the mall especially. Those will probably sell it for years and years even if it gets discontinued.

Edited by dirtypunx

ChicaSkas

Ah. Looks like Macy's is clueless :dies: thanks for the photos, if anyone else can take a camera to Macy's and take pics for this article , that would be AWESOME

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

high heeled fem

Oh no, haven't smelled it yet

errrrrr what :awkney:

but its like everywhere u can get a sample.....i got samples like 2 months before i brought it

Haven't smelled it yet :cryga:

:awkney:

another person...how have you not :lmao: just goto a store and spray it 

So basically everything BTW-ish is being eradicated. She wanna start fresh. Can't blame her. :whitney:

tumblr_mcyd5z3BzT1qh8vpjo1_500.gif

:nails:

EthanPamyu

Maybe it didnt sale as well as we thought? 

ARTPOP Gypsy

Maybe it didnt sale as well as we thought? 

All perfumes do this.

Edited by ARTPOPDreamer

I still have half of my Le Masterpiece bottle which I bought when the perfume launched

I might buy a few more bottles just incase it ever were to be discontinued

• Shadow locked this topic