Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recap of Gaga's July 4th "Party"

Didymus

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

wtf^ Gaga  :wtf: ....at least we knbow that she's alive  :whitney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TraeumereiLPB

Haha, that's what I like about Gaga. She doesn't take the whole situation to seriously :lmao:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

codymonster

What did she comment on the LM.com post?!? I forgot my password for that site.....

Slayer

What did she comment on the LM.com post?!? I forgot my password for that site.....

C

:noparty:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Allison M

It was like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the question read "My ARTPOP could mean..."

And Gaga commented saying C which is "anything".

Omegahedron

I am expecting to hear release dates for the First Single and Album soon.

They would never drop the single / album without at least a month of promotion beforehand. This is just to whet our appetites and to let us know that this time it is coming!

My guess:

- 1st Single - Aug '13

- 2nd Single - October '13

- Album - Nov '13

Doogi

I am expecting to hear release dates for the First Single and Album soon.

Of course you are :derpga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Dawson

I listened through Born This Way in full today and it stills sounds brand new to me.

The thought that we'll not only get a new track from her, but a whole goddamn album is too much for me to handle

Sexxx

Watching the BTWBall again. ARTPOP will have SO MUCH inspiration from it: Gaga talking about freedom, dreams, and the future

It's legit, no doubt about it, it's her voice, no mistaking it, I knew as soon as I heard it yesterday

Doesn't mean the actual song will sound like this, could be her having fun

That is NOT GAGA  :lmao:  :megaflop:

A while back, a twitter account known as Dot (@032886) that had previously tweeted BTW lyrics before Gaga sang them at the VMAs tweeted 'the truth is in my red lipstick', so everyone freaked out and started looking for stuff in Gaga's lips on the BTW black and white covers. Apparently there was an 8 and a 6 written on her lips (if you did a stupid amount of stuff to the image, so it was probably just clutching at straws).

+ I don't think Gaga planned to release ARTPOP this late - I think it would've come out earlier this year were it not for the hip surgery and the BTWB cancellation.

It was a bible verse... :megaflop:

I remember when we thought we would have the single in August of last year, too :megaflop:

• Shadow locked this topic