💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga Sings National Anthem at NYC Pride

JbGaga

Featured Posts

Mariann

This is an amazing performance and it made me so emotional. I am just so happy to see her singing again.  :heart: 

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

They just talked about this on the news. Nothing negative in terms of her lyric changes. It was a very positive story that they presented.

She looks...different from the usual Gaga I've seen with that simple outfit  :omg:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Nervous Unicorn

I've missed her! Her vocals were so great...I think the rest has really helped her.

Katie14

They just talked about this on the news. Nothing negative in terms of her lyric changes. It was a very positive story that they presented.

What did they say?

Dayman

What did they say?

They just generally covered pride. But they kept going on and on about how there was suprise visit from a mega star. Then they revealed it to be GaGa, they talked about how it was her first major public apperance in nearly 6 months. They mentioned how she changed lyrics to celebrate the death of DOMA. Yada Yada.

display name

I JUST WATTCHED ITT. OMFG. That was so beautifulf i cried a little omg :cry:

Demon Of Razgriz

:excited:

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

AgusPop

Her performance was AMAZING!. 

What a Vibrato!! so strong, quick and reminiscent of that utilised by stage singers.

What a Powerful and passionate voice. Her performance COMPLETELY ACAPELLA was very impressive!

A great 2.7 octaves mezzo-soprano

:worship:

I'm Tenor btw

I cant at some of the comments on some websites. Really, Billboard should do something about that mess that they call comment section. Hate hate hate. They all are scared.

I'm in love with this look, she looks absolutely stunning! :worship: 

And she slayed the crowd with her voice as usual!  :worship2:

Amazing to me how incredibly stupid Gaga can be sometimes...This was her first time singing the National Anthem publicly, right??  And obviously she can sing it quite well - - - - if she hadn't done that nonsense of changing the words [btw you NEVER EVER change the words to the National Anthem - you just DON'T and ppl are gonna be pissed now] - but anyway, if she woulda done it straight (no pun intended) - she might possibly have just booked herself to sing it at the Super Bowl or somewhere really important.  Now she will most likely NEVER EVER get asked to sing it.  Good one Stephanie!  You'd think that busting up her own hip and screwing up her tour would have taught her a bit if humility.

Man - she really blew it for herself this time!

wtf.jpg

RAMROD

Gagaluna let me buy you some drink. You seems depressed.

Wind down a little!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived