đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga moves into a 22k a month NYC penthouse

Quark

Featured Posts

That's nice. Hope she doesn't have too many stalkers in the front of her house hunting her for ARTPOP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evidently, you failed Maths.

It's actually $264,000 a year.

Yeah I read it as a weekly cost.  Calm down sir. 

We're all Stronger Together!

elijahfan

It doesn't really look like her to buy a $22k a month penthouse. But hey... she can afford it, so why not. I'm just afraid she won't be living in it very often.

That's so crazy how people literally know exactly where she lives :sweat: but whoa I didn't realize her last place was so cheap.  :eek:

$1,100 is cheap, to you...?  :fat:

Quark

I don't think this should be in rumors section. I mean a neighbor constatly watches her come in and out of her appartment. But who knows, it could be false.

Saint Laurent

Yeah I read it as a weekly cost.  Calm down sir. 

Nevermind.

Epione

NYC is so expensive. I feel like a **** when I hear about these prices.   :awkney:  Anyway, our queen deserve this.  :pawsup:

Schizophonic

but from what i know about her taste, this is the kind of flat i see her in. no mansion and its the style she chooses for her backstage and her hotel rooms.

Epione

Didnt gaga say in an interview on the radio that she doesnt like mansions? Hence why she forgot about her mansion in california :rip:

Gaga in California?  :udidnt:

WarriorPrince

She deserves it. :flutter: 

It's the money she earned so i encorage her to spend it the way the wants, plus i'm sure she has a ton of money saved for her artistic stuff.

Schizophonic

Didnt gaga say in an interview on the radio that she doesnt like mansions? Hence why she forgot about her mansion in california :rip:

she moved to a mansion for a while and then decided that she dont like it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived