Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga moves into a 22k a month NYC penthouse

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o=(0_0)=o

Wow, Gaga is really enjoying life. Take a look at the article below:

Lady Gaga has a pricey new pad.
According to Life & Style, the eccentric performer has moved into a luxe penthouse in the Big Apple’s 40 Central Park South building.
Gaga, 27, is reportedly paying in one month what the average American might make in one year. The 1,985-square-foot duplex costs a whopping $22,000-a-month, the magazine reports.
The singer’s previous Lower East Side apartment – where she holed up before becoming a global superstar – was considerably cheaper at $1,100 a month.
The digs are said to come with two giant bedrooms, a granite chef’s kitchen, a wood-burning fireplace, a large marble bathroom and a view of Central Park.
Gaga reportedly moved into the locale about a month ago.
“It’s so cool! She comes and goes with all this security,†a resident enthusiastically told the magazine. “I can’t believe she’s my neighbor.â€

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lady_gaga_moves_into_month_penthouse_BwaEnvUVztY3wTKAanXM3M

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its lady gaga, what do people expect her to stay in, an apartment? The holiday inn ?

not to mention, 22k is nothing for her. 

The Plague

That's so crazy how people literally know exactly where she lives :sweat: but whoa I didn't realize her last place was so cheap.  :eek:

Dayman

Eh, Don't know if I believe it. We've had too many rumors like this in the past. If it is true I am happy for her, it's nice that she will have a "true" home.

Alien Tulip

It was bound to happen, she once said when shes on break she'll look for a place in nyc

Dayman

:awkney: My house is bigger and nicer and quieter yet she's still paying more money then again we own.

Living in NYC is extremely costly. Heck, living anywhere in New York state is ridiculously costly.

Mr Ricky

:awkney: My house is bigger and nicer and quieter yet she's still paying more money then again we own.

If that's true, she maybe wants to stay living in the heart of NYC. :)

Crossfit

Arturo

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived