💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Superfan: Lady Gaga (Download link added)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you pleaseeeee upload the whole thing?

It'll take like forever and I have to be up for uni in like 6 hours :( I'll leave it running so check my youtube but if it fails I wont be awake to fix it!

It'll take like forever and I have to be up for uni in like 6 hours :( I'll leave it running so check my youtube but if it fails I wont be awake to fix it!

Oh I dont care I just want to watch it soon.. doesnt have to be today or tomorrow :D just please upload it if nobody did ok? <3

Oh I dont care I just want to watch it soon.. doesnt have to be today or tomorrow :D just please upload it if nobody did ok? <3

Okay if it's not up by tomorrow afternoon I will <3

DarlingLeather

She should have gone with...

The Highway Unicorn Tour! Damn Gaga, we are in support of the Born This Way album, every concert stadium turns into our Electric Chapel, You are on the road to love....

"Lady Gaga's The Highway Unicorn Tour". It makes more sense and sticks with you when you hear it or speak it.

She should have gone with...

The Highway Unicorn Tour! Damn Gaga, we are in support of the Born This Way album, every concert stadium turns into our Electric Chapel, You are on the road to love....

"Lady Gaga's The Highway Unicorn Tour". It makes more sense and sticks with you when you hear it or speak it.

She said she changes her mind so I don't even consider it to be confirmed.

Full download, not my link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/b3FzDm6/Perez.Hilton.Superfan.S01E01.Lady.Gage.WS.PDTV.XviD-C4TV.avi

Hey this is working!!!!

Archived