Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Superfan: Lady Gaga (Download link added)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SoldierDown

Obviously all the behind the scenes bits were amazing to see, but Perez still irritates me beyond belief. Everything about him just seems so fake all the time, it was annoying.

ARTPOP Gypsy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dvcbHbNd4

I posted a link to this above but nobody saw it.

Loved it - Thank You! :)

fancy pants

I loved gaga in this, she seemed more casual, likable and real than I think we've seen of her recently. However, I just can't get the image of perez in his adult onesie making those oink faces out of my mind :eww: and his narration is just, there are no words.

And that's GaGa's persona.

Perez acts like a b---h ALL THE TIME IRL. It's not a persona.

There's a difference. ;]

Jo is a parody of the male ego. Perez is being himself. So if your going to laugh at one, it should be Jo. Also, Perez Hilton is as effeminate and b---hy as half the users on this site.

Honestly the longer I stay on this site the more ****ed half you users appear to be. GaGa is supposed to represent freedom from the judgments of society, but everyone here is a jerk.

LipglossLuxury

Jo is a parody of the male ego. Perez is being himself. So if your going to laugh at one, it should be Jo. Also, Perez Hilton is as effeminate and b---hy as half the users on this site.

Honestly the longer I stay on this site the more ****ed half you users appear to be. GaGa is supposed to represent freedom from the judgments of society, but everyone here is a jerk.

*:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

* :tea:

*People are such hypocrites on this site.

Fun With Drugs

Jo is a parody of someone who is not real. A persona is a character of someone's mind.

Perez is real and he's a parody of himself.

And rofl. You know, she also represents empowerment and self-strength.

Why don't you man up and stop taking posts from random people on an internet forum so seriously.

If you're that sensitive and can't handle text on the computer. You shouldn't be on the internet.

That's all. :]

Jo is a parody of someone who is not real. A persona is a character of someone's mind.

Perez is real and he's a parody of himself.

And rofl. You know, she also represents empowerment and self-strength.

Why don't you man up and stop taking posts from random people on an internet forum so seriously.

If you're that sensitive and can't handle text on the computer. You shouldn't be on the internet.

That's all. :]

You belong on the internet, apparently. :nails:

I love this, a lot. I love seeing her without her feeling she has to watch or calculate her every move (though I know she still was).

"This is the Monster Hall" during Born This Way + the crowd's reaction always makes me tear up. :cry:

Every day something pops up that makes me fall in love even more. <3

The pitch of the whole thing was screwed up I'm pretty sure

Yeah, one seminote up.

3 points in and ready for more

MelbHawker

...and your avatar is GaGa dressed as a man.

Oh the irony.

There's a difference. GaGa is an artist, Perez is a blogger/journo etc. Perez actually believes he's female. GaGa knows she has a vagina. Perez likes to think he has one.

When Perez was like 'lets have some girl talk' to GaGa my eyes rolled. Like.. you aren't a girl. Yes you're gay, but that doesn't make you a girl. Geez. IMHO, of course.

And there ain't no need to call the users '****ed' on here either. If you don't like it, stop b---hing and move on. :nails:

Archived