Cher Tweeting about Gaga

CIassicism

Featured Posts

CIassicism

GagaBeyonceFan â€@HausofTaraGaga 6h
@cher Are you and Gaga Still Friends? :'(
Expand
Cher â€@cher 5h
@HausofTaraGaga Love & Admire GAGA.50 yrs.Ago,I Came up against a BIG Door,Only Open a Crack,I Squeezed IN &Tried 2 PUSH It a little 4 Her

https://twitter.com/cher/with_replies

but what does it mean?  :Chica:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

Maybe that Cher influenced Lady Gaga with all her crazy fashion and her impact on pop culture began 50 years ago. :shrug:

Diamond Heart

i think she just means that years ago she paved the way for female artists or something  :shrug:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Jenniferella

LOL @ people unfollowing Cher because of TGT thing

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

GagaMyBlood95

I think she's trying to say that she struggled too at the beginning just like any artist, so she has respect towards Gaga!

CIassicism

Maybe that Cher influenced Lady Gaga with all her crazy fashion and her impact on pop culture began 50 years ago. :shrug:

her way of saying it is really random, hmm....it may be this but whats up with the only open a crack?  :shrug:

Shadow

Think Gaga could do what she does now 50 years ago? I think people ought to cut her slack. It wasn't like she was against Gaga. She even tried to work with her. The TGT didn't work out, it happens. It's Cher.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Ambrosia

Maybe she means back at that time, it was much harder for women like her to break into the business with their daring fashion sense and in your face attitudes.  Gaga had perhaps an easier time succeeding in the music industry thanks to all the risk takers that came before her.

It's hard to tell though.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Didymus

"Love & Admire GAGA"

That's all everyone needs to know at this point. The other comment is just about how she struggled as a female artist. That struggle isn't over yet, but she did know that she wanted to open the door for the women who came after her.

CIassicism

Maybe she means back at that time, it was much harder for women like her to break into the business with their daring fashion sense and in your face attitudes.  Gaga had perhaps an easier time succeeding in the music industry thanks to all the risk takers that came before her.

It's hard to tell though.

:shutup: this makes sense

"Love & Admire GAGA"

That's all everyone needs to know at this point. The other comment is just about how she struggled as a female artist. That struggle isn't over yet, but she did know that she wanted to open the door for the women who came after her.

hmm....so did she still refer to TGT failure?   :rofl:

Shadow

Pretend like you were this risk-taking, big star, then some years later, some chick that wasn't even born yet takes that fresh spotlight taking advantage of it to trail blaze even more.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

U-GO-BOY

GagaBeyonceFan â€@HausofTaraGaga 6h

@cher Are you and Gaga Still Friends? :'(

Expand

Cher â€@cher 5h

@HausofTaraGaga Love & Admire GAGA.50 yrs.Ago,I Came up against a BIG Door,Only Open a Crack,I Squeezed IN &Tried 2 PUSH It a little 4 Her

https://twitter.com/cher/with_replies

but what does it mean?  :Chica:

I know how that feels..

Michelle

"Love & Admire GAGA"

That's all everyone needs to know at this point.

:clap: exactly.

I never followed Cher because I can't for the life of me understand her half that time :smh:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived