Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor + Cameron Diaz (Confirmed False)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

This is probably what she'd say about it..

tumblr_m5rf4vVJSz1r68m72o7_250.gif

"If it's in a 3-way"

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Willy Wonka

Glad to hear it if so! & that's why I posted it in rumors instead. :)

ย 

I just have to say, I'm so sorry. My post came off as super dismissive, short, and rude. Haha. Whoops.ย  :oops:

The Plague

"Beyond the scope of filming"? Look at the big ass camera in the background...ย  :toofloppy:

omg. :megaflop:

AyaKara

I just have to say, I'm so sorry. My post came off as super dismissive, short, and rude. Haha. Whoops.ย  :oops:

No worries! Thank you for apologizing, I appreciate it very much :Kara:

ย 

This is stupid, IMO.

I only posted it because it was Gaga related & would be important to the fanbase. It's in rumors because we don't know 100% sure if it's true.

ย 

ย 

"Beyond the scope of filming"? Look at the big ass camera in the background...ย  :toofloppy:

ย 

omg. :megaflop:

I meant photos in addition to the ones that I posted if you searched them up, that's why I told people to Google it & to watch the video :flop: . . .

The Plague

I meant photos in addition to the ones that I posted if you searched them up, that's why I told people to Google it & to watch the video :flop: . . .

Haha sorry, I was more laughing at myself cuz for a second I thought they were actually caught kissing candidly. :sweat:

AyaKara

Haha sorry, I was more laughing at myself cuz for a second I thought they were actually caught kissing candidly. :sweat:

ย 

Oh :rip: I'm sorry if I came off in any way then! No hard feelings intended :kara:

The Plague

Oh :rip: I'm sorry if I came off in any way then! No hard feelings intended :Kara:

No not at all! I never get worked up over anything on here & you had reason to interpret my post that way anyway :hug:

Zilla

its just acting!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

RAMROD

It's all part of the movie biz...give me a break..some of you are so dramatic..

ย 

ย 

And affairs are part of the business too no? :classy:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived