💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor + Cameron Diaz (Confirmed False)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

AyaKara

I saw this on AOL news & decided to share it here. I think it looks like Cameron's flirting in the vid, but now they were seen kissing too, & a lot of it looks beyond the scope of filming. Thoughts?

EDIT: It has been confirmed that everything seen today was for the film, which supposedly includes the video clip as well. There is no reason to be condescending in responses over a rumor that, if true, could have had an impact on our fanbase. Thanks!

diaz-kinney-kiss-set.jpg

o-CAMERON-DIAZ-TAYLOR-KINNEY-570.jpg?6

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Devil of Pop

I'm not sure :miley: but I always thought Taylor was dating Gaga because she was a big superstar. Now I feel like she's not that big and he's trying to date someone more relevant but I don't know. I mainly feel this way beuase Taylor seems less and less happy when she's not relevant at least to me.

RAMROD

Break up with him, Gaga.

He using you for fame. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel like she's not the jealous type, I don't know. I hope he doesn't cheat on her, that will be so depressing

Devil of Pop

It is for a movie guys? :megaflop:

It says they've been spotted at other places :Miley:

Anomaly

"Recovering from hip surgery in Mexico." :laughga:

They had to use the unflattering pictures of Gaga, when there were so many other gorgeous ones taken. Hopefully it isn't true, but she has seemed a little sad lately.

But he wouldn't cheat on her. Not when it could risk millions of angry Little Monsters on his tail. :classy:

MetalHausOfJosh

This! :grr:

He breaks her heart, I'll scalp him for all he's worth.

elijahfan

o-CAMERON-DIAZ-TAYLOR-KINNEY-570.jpg?6

"Beyond the scope of filming"? Look at the big ass camera in the background...  :toofloppy:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived