Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

For all of those getting Smash bros tomorrow, There is already an update for Smash in the EShop (Version 1.0.2) so I highly recommend downloading it NOW since the Shops going to be a mess when Smash is released.

Quick do it now!

Edit: One of the fixes in the update is the Peach For-Glory mode bug. In the online mode 'For Glory' it specifies that no items are allowed. And since Peach's Down Special could sometimes pull items like Beam Swords, Peach players would be automatically banned from online for having items. :flop:

As a Peach main, I find this hilarious.

I wanna get it physical, I am confused... should I go to GameStop or just download? :awkney:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

'Didn't even know that you could download patches for a game that you don't even own. :ghostga:

Thanks for the info!

I wanna get it physical, I am confused... should I go to GameStop or just download? :awkney:

Physical copies need this update as well.

Redstreak

I'm getting mine at the midnight release tonight :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

I have a 3 day weekend so I'll probably be hooked on it for 72 hours, I'll probably cry when my 3DS dies and I have to charge it though :rip:

Can't wait to fight you guys :excited2: Can't wait to finally get my hands on Greninja & Rosalina :omgexcited:

I have a 3 day weekend so I'll probably be hooked on it for 72 hours, I'll probably cry when my 3DS dies and I have to charge it though :rip:

Can't wait to fight you guys :excited2: Can't wait to finally get my hands on Greninja & Rosalina :omgexcited:

I'm so excited for Rosalina too!

And I also have a three day weekend, guess I'll be alterning between Super Smash, Hyrule Warriors (and university stuff :flop: ) ^^

zexion_armando

I'm going to wait a few days before getting it. The online sounds super hit or miss depending, so I am not sure if its worth getting.

Just wish Dark Pit could be removed. He is such an eye sore.

Awakened M

OMG. I'm beyond excited. I'm going to the midnight release tournament, which starts in less than an hour! :excited2: 

I wish more Gaga-Smashers were in my area.  :noparty:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Redstreak

I think I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to get mine. It's running here and I still have homework to do. By the time I get it and go home I'll be too tired to play it tonight anyway.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Ray of Light

My damn Gamestop isn't doing a midnight premiere. I went in asking for it early because I needed it for an "urgent birthday present"  :flop:

Archived