• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

Economy

I do feel bad for Cher..

same...

i tweeted her comforting her

she probably wont read it though case she has 1.5 million followers now. but just in case she does :)

Economy

Give it time, it'll leak in another year or two. :tea:

thats what ive been hoping for with OOC which i love so much

still hasnt happened :(

i agree with you i mean after all this time now she doesnt like it, if she didnt like it she should have said it from the start not now -.-

Pole dancer

Economy

Have you heard the demo?? It wasn't meant to be 

i loved it :coffee:

and the real song can be improved from teh demo anyways so it means nothing!

nick4bty

again, id support that!

i always wondered if it was legit or fake though

its so easy to get the wrong idea of someone you dont really know and only see on tv

its not that hard to put on a fake personality if you really try!

No, not at all.

I don't know, I feel like Gaga had multiple personalities. And it is very hard to decipher if she was being legitimately real at any given time. To be honest, I don't think we've ever met the real Lady Gaga. And I also wouldn't be surprised if she's enjoying this time not speaking to us, not promoting anything, and not being the "queen" her fans have made her out to be.

gaga is nice to fans off camera too :fail:

go have one of your gay orgies and get over it

Stop being so defensive of someone who hasn't talked to us in three months. 

Runway

No, not at all.

I don't know, I feel like Gaga had multiple personalities. And it is very hard to decipher if she was being legitimately real at any given time. To be honest, I don't think we've ever met the real Lady Gaga. And I also wouldn't be surprised if she's enjoying this time not speaking to us, not promoting anything, and not being the "queen" her fans have made her out to be.

she doesn't have to?

one would think after touring for 5 years she deserves a few months for herself :rofl:

Economy

theres no way it took her this long to decide she didnt like it... i still think it has more to do with inconvenient release schedules than anything else tbh!

think about it, wasnt Chers album predicted release dates always pushed back at around the same time as Gagas and each time the new likely dates were around the same time? they were trying to find good working schedules and they obviously didnt but to not sound as bad Gaga will just say she didnt like it :shrug:

marketing is so fake and corrupt tbh :roll:

aaronyoji

it wasnt even that ****in great of a song. keep clinging to it with a dim hope of recapturing fame monster gaga :nails:

i mean you guys do realize the song is a fame monster outtake, meaning it was made like almost 4 years ago :fail: 

calling her self absorbed and "pretentious" which news****inflash, that's not even the correct usage of the word, just because you didn't get what you want is not gaga's prerogative. get mad and stay mad. 

Edited by aaronyoji

pierodinero

This is probably like the Kendrick Lamar thing. I'm sure the producers edited this **** out of Gaga's voice or something, and then she didn't want it to come out.

ChicaSkas

Bummer. Now I'm mad it leaked.

If it hadn't leaked in 2010, do you think she would've done it?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Economy

No, not at all.

i remember sometimes whatching interviews and she contradicted stuff she said in past interviews completely (though i dont remember specific examples now)

she made a bounch of crap up thats for sure...

of course that doesnt mean she isnt nice... but im not convinced its genuine either

i like artists for their music and art (thats why i like Gaga). but not cause of her being a "role model".  you cant know what celebrities are really like cause you never met them, i got better role models in my real life with ppl i actually know!

gaga is nice to fans off camera too :fail:

go have one of your gay orgies and get over it

of course she is cause thats important too

if shes a douche backstage, fans are gonna speak out... this way fans say things like "oh shes so nice backstage etc" and give her a good immage

it proves absolutely nothing!

Willy Wonka

No, not at all.

Why are you letting the past three months completely change your opinion of her? That's just as silly. Factor everything in. She's been known for being down-to-earth, sweet, nice, generous, and amazing to fans. You just seem bitter.

Economy

Why are you letting the past three months completely change your opinion of her? That's just as silly. Factor everything in. She's been known for being down-to-earth, sweet, nice, generous, and amazing to fans. You just seem bitter.

and how well do you know her personally?

if ppl u know in real life can fool you with fake personalities what makes u so sure Gaga cant?

not saying its the case, but it wouldnt surprise me if it was either!

• Shadow locked this topic