Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Economy

Not even bossy . . . more like self-absorbed and completely full of herself. Even this whole "media blackout," no longer speaking to your fans and covering up your face everytime the media spots you shtick - who does she think she is? Making music should not be like this. I've never seen anything like this before, and it's really starting to piss me off. Each day passes by with me caring about Gaga a little less, and it's because of stunts like this. 

tbh i stan for Gaga cause i like her music and performances and talant. and i also like to stan for someone who slays the charts

but tbh i always found her a little fake personality wise from the beginning. I never found her to be the saint some fans think she is... Shes actually quite annoying sometimes :roll:

GaGa doesn't like heavy autotune. They probably heavily autotuned her voice as well as Cher's voice. She probably just doesn't want it released because it will cause controversy about her using autotune, then there will be haters and then there will stupid monsters who play into the trap and make this whole fanbase look bad. I get why it is not beng released, there is always a chance that it will be officially released later on or even leak.

oh yeah cause she loves to avoid controversy and never had haters before :roll:

and what has the driving force of her career been again??? :sick:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

ryhanna

Well, there's not really any point in here releasing something she doesn't like. :shrug:

It's very disappointing, yes, but these things happen.

Willy Wonka

We don't really know the full story to this so I'm saying whatever

Ray of Light

Lol what the hell was that? It's called...

Gaga can do whatever the fück she wants.

MonsterOfficial

I tweeted Cher once lol 

I told her: "where's The Greatest Thing? I've been waiting for two years now tbh"

Cher's response: "Get a fckin ticket and stand in line!"

I was laughing so hard when I read that 

exorcise my mind

Economy

and everyone supports her eccessive pickiness, bossiness and self absorbancy :crossed:

Dayman

GaGa sets her personal standards very high. Her work is a complete reflection of her, and if she doesn't feel it is up to par she will not release it. Just look at the tons of unreleased songs she has. The fans may love them, but she didn't feel they made the mark. It's an artist thing.

Economy

Lol what the hell was that? It's called...

Gaga can do whatever the fück she wants.

thats the part i find annoying...

how many promisses has she broken so far?

and she has atittude

chris777

I feel like Gaga takes herself way too seriously. She's not the ****ing Queen of England. She's a pop star.  

Not even bossy . . . more like self-absorbed and completely full of herself. Even this whole "media blackout," no longer speaking to your fans and covering up your face everytime the media spots you shtick - who does she think she is? Making music should not be like this. I've never seen anything like this before, and it's really starting to piss me off. Each day passes by with me caring about Gaga a little less, and it's because of stunts like this. 

Agreed.

Gaga is very kind and nice with her fans and everyone (i love that), but her pretentious attitude :grr:   

Knife

Gaga's next era can't afford to be tarnished so early; a mediocre song like "The Greatest Thing" would do just that. :wtf:

calmar

This is like having a funeral for someone who died years ago tbh.  :nails:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Economy

GaGa sets her personal standards very high. Her work is a complete reflection of her, and if she doesn't feel it is up to par she will not release it. Just look at the tons of unreleased songs she has. The fans may love them, but she didn't feel they made the mark. It's an artist thing.

every artist has unreleased songs cause only 12-18 max go into an album but they will writte way more

also most of her unreleased stuff is either old or not hit material, thats part of the reason it wasnt released as well no doubt

Gaga's next era can't afford to be tarnished so early; a mediocre song like "The Greatest Thing" would do just that. :wtf:

:eek: ??????

Americano

I hate this song tbh.. lol. And didn't want it released in any shape or form.

exoskeleton123

I feel like, we should make a campaign on gagadaily, twitter, and mostly littlemonsters.com where we keep posting a ton of **** like big posters that say #GagaPleaseReleaseTheGreatestThingWithCher and maybe Gaga will see it, and think twice about canceling

• Shadow locked this topic