• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

BornSimon

Gaga always says some people take her too seriously and some don't take her seriously enough. She definitely takes herself too seriously. Yes, it's too late to release the song, but then again she hasn't had any new music out in 2 years, surely The Greatest Thing could've been released a while ago so it wouldn't interfere with ARTPOP? I'm pretty sure Cher would've been happy to release it at any point even if her own album wasn't ready yet.

I'm disappointed, and I feel for Cher.

Brooke Candy

Good Job Gaga!  :clap: The song  probibly sucked and turned out to be very basic 

Edited by Brooke Candy
buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

SomethingMore

Can someone name all Gaga's collabs that were made and never released?

- Gaga ft T.I.

- Gaga ft. Cher

- Gaga ft. Kendrick Lamar

There are more but I cant remember.

Bambino

We've always known this but just in case, here you have a confirmation so stop b---hing about Cher's duet

HVTLEM1.gif

If the song was any good, I'm sure it would have been released already. I'm not excited for any of her collaborations before the first ARTPOP single. I want the hype to be huge for her comeback!  :excited2:

Ugh I feel bad for Cher tbh, she was hyping it so much and then bam. Gaga went and cancelled it, if you let someone use your song it's just awful not to let that artist use it :rolls:

And knowing that Cher unfollowed GaGa on twitter pretty much confirms that the decision probably wasn't a happy one :/

iAstroLeo

I am pissed tbh :crossed: 

We've been waiting for this song for YEARS, if she didn't like it, why didn't she say it when they made the song? :crossed:

It's pretty obvious that LG didn't want any releases conflicting with AP which on one hand is understandable, but on the the other is a really selfish thing to do. She's been leading Cher on about this damn song and its been dragged out for over a year. If AP era flops maybe Cher could call that karma  :golfclap:

• Shadow locked this topic