Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga -"What I Feel! "

Star

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

My best friend is Polish and she translated a comment ROKO itself posted on the video:

ROKO Ludki, ludziki! To nie jest gÅ‚os Lady Gagi:D Niemniej to, Ã…¼e Å‚Ä…czycie NaszÄ… piosenkÄ™ z utworem królowej POPu jest dla Nas znakiem Ã…¼e mamy w reklamie prawdziwego HITA:D

"People, people! It's not Lady Gaga's voice, but we're happy that you link our song to her voice, which means we've got a hit :D" 

!!!!!!SO IT'S NOOOOOOOOOOOOT GAGA!!!!!!!

Thank my friend for her translation by checking out her photography page http://www.patiphotography.com/  please ^^

Cuntalicious

The "What is wrong.." sounds EXACTLY like her but the "What you feel" does not sound like her.. I'm still having my doubts about this!

Didymus

Okay, Driezewies (and me) proved this is fake. Change the thread title & the OP or remove this.

Quite ironic that now ROKO "confirms" this isn't her :rip:

RAMROD

Sounds good! :)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername

Okay, Driezewies (and me) proved this is fake. Change the thread title & the OP or remove this.

Quite ironic that now ROKO "confirms" this isn't her :rip:

Belgian power  :party:

It's not Gaga's voice :megaflop:

I couldn't agree more.  :nails:

It's funny how some people here think that everyone should at least think that it sounds like her when it's abso-fukking-lutely not.  :nails:

EDIT: And someone have just confirmed that ROKO confirmed it is NOT her voice lol.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

homomo

I couldn't agree more.  :nails:

It's funny how some people here think that everyone should at least think that it sounds like her when it's abso-fukking-lutely not.  :nails:

It sounds like her "You and I" singing voice.

Monzter

When I listen closely, I hear that there is not Gaga. The song is still not bad :) Anyone know who sings?

Didymus

Again: confirmed fake by me and Driezewies. Why is no one responding? :rip:

homomo

You didn't confirm anything. you just did some speculations. If you confirmed it, then you'd personally have to know Gaga and the ROKO company. For now, you're actually speculating.

Molly Aphrodite

I say just chillax and let the people have their fun. You know its fake, so why let others' hopefulness and/or indecision bother you? :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived