Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Harrods wins legal fight against fur protesters at Gaga's FAME launch

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!!!  :golfclap: 

Fur protesters are seriously the scum of the earth. They make absolute fools of themselves. 

:usrs:

tumblr_mnup0eeuQC1ssd38uo9_r1_250.gif

AgusPop

Fur is disgusting and so are humans who wear it for luxury. 

Do you use tooth-brush or tooth-past or lipstick or candys or cosmetics, shoes etc?

dlAttach.php.png

Do you use tooth-brush or tooth-past or lipstick or candys or cosmetics etc?

dlAttach.php.png

Yes I use tooth-past and a tooth-brush. :laughga:

But not every tooth-brush and -past is made out of animals.

AgusPop

Yes I use tooth-past and a tooth-brush. :laughga:

But not every tooth-brush and -past is made out of animals.

I know  :runhug: . What I mean is these groups like PETA are big Hypocrites and attention seekers. Why do they not complain to the tooth-past's factories or candy's factories? Why do they always do scandals in events ruined everything and being so rude and provoking violence?

Why is wrong wearing fur and not to wear shoes or the animal fat, or creams or lipstick or candles or wallets or to eat meat o jelly etc?

I know  :runhug: . What I mean is these groups like PETA are big Hypocrites and attention seekers. Why do they not complain to the tooth-past's factories?

Yes, they are but I'd rather support them, than someone who wears fur to be honest. :crossed:

carebear4eva

Yes, they are but I'd rather support them, than someone who wears fur to be honest. :crossed:

This, tbh.

And that "scum of the earth" comment....

charadesninjatumblr.gif

LadyGagaStan93

Oh shut up. You probably have at least a few products made in your house out of an animal that you're not aware of. Even if you were a vegetarian, it's ridiculous to pretend that people who wear fur coats or use animal clothing are some kind of wild savages for buying the product. Gaga has worn real fur, deal with it, she's also worn REAL meat, but yet you still seem to support her.

As for supporting the cause as a whole I can't say that people are wrong for choosing to believe in what they believe in. But don't judge them as people for their own ideals and livings either.

Oh shut up. You probably have at least a few products made in your house out of an animal that you're not aware of. Even if you were a vegetarian, it's ridiculous to pretend that people who wear fur coats or use animal clothing are some kind of wild savages for buying the product. Gaga has worn real fur, deal with it, she's also worn REAL meat, but yet you still seem to support her.

As for supporting the cause as a whole I can't say that people are wrong for choosing to believe in what they believe in. But don't judge them as people for their own ideals and livings either.

283593_original.gif

Of course I have. Everyone has. It's impossible to live without any products made of animals.

But I try my best to avoid it. 

And In my opinion it's ridiculous to wear fur in a time when fake fur looks the same.

The animal was just killed for the fur. What a waste of life? 

And it's not even proven that she wore real fur. Actually it's the opposite.

I think it's funny when people try to defend people who wear fur. Like, don't be so arrogant and have responsibility.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

yay!

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived