đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Hexxx

This is George Romero's version of Resident Evil. He did the very first script before they scrapped it and decided to choose Paul W. Anderson's version. I don't know about you guys, but i love Romero's version more. It's more eerie and it reference the files from the first game.

i just read the first paragraphs and it appears that Chris and Jill are couples :giggle:

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ikr. i'm mila jovovich is a bad ass. they plan to reboot the movies in the future

Sounds interesting!

Hexxx

Sounds interesting!

Yeah, They want Jill Valentine to be the lead this time. So we'll see what happens in the near future

Hexxx

So i guess the rumors are true. Leon IS returning again. he is the only one that seems to erase the virus. i hope to see other old characters too

KrisFromMars

So i guess the rumors are true. Leon IS returning again. he is the only one that seems to erase the virus. i hope to see other old characters too

He is so overrated. Idc who is the lead. I'm more concerned about how much am I gonna like the overall layout of this game. I hope the survival horror aspect comes back. The playing controls up to five was the best. I hope they go back to regular 5 controls

Hexxx

He is so overrated. Idc who is the lead. I'm more concerned about how much am I gonna like the overall layout of this game. I hope the survival horror aspect comes back. The playing controls up to five was the best. I hope they go back to regular 5 controls

They say classic voice actors were returning or something like that and people are speculating that the game will go back to its roots

but i think this is for that rumored CGI film. we just have to wait and see

Meanwhile, i'm still stanning for outbreak. Alyssa :legend:

Alyssa2.jpg

Eros92

This is George Romero's version of Resident Evil. He did the very first script before they scrapped it and decided to choose Paul W. Anderson's version. I don't know about you guys, but i love Romero's version more. It's more eerie and it reference the files from the first game.

i just read the first paragraphs and it appears that Chris and Jill are couples :giggle:

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html

That was horrid. It takes everything from he first game and just ****s on it. 

Hexxx

That was horrid. It takes everything from he first game and just ****s on it. 

:laughga: it probably would have came out like Mortal Kombat or something :laughga: i didn't even read it all

Eros92

:laughga: it probably would have came out like Mortal Kombat or something :laughga: i didn't even read it all

Moral Kombat is a great video game movie. Least it actually sticked VERY close to the source materiel 

Hexxx

Moral Kombat is a great video game movie. Least it actually sticked VERY close to the source materiel 

i was saying that the movie probably would have similar to the acting and music of MK.

Hexxx

about to watch RE1 tonight. if they focused on horror, the movies would be so good. :giveup:

Hexxx

it seems that The Evil Within is the new Resident Evil now.

KrisFromMars

about to watch RE1 tonight. if they focused on horror, the movies would be so good. :giveup:

I really liked the first installment but the last one they made had me :duck:

Couldn't even finish it.

Archived