Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

BellaDonnaDiana

a good paycheck it may be... but you lose all respect from thee! 

Well it's not hard to see that she is still talking about lady gaga as due to the fact that she still brings up christina aguilera at any possible chance she can, and they had their little feud with eachother YEARS ago! But what ever, Lady Gaga is a huge mega popstar thats gonna take over the world soon again with ARTPOP, meanwhile Kelly Osbourbe randomly hosts a Phineas and Ferb musical countdown on Disney channel cuz she needs that paycheck.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ironic how it's comments like these that leads to the twitter bullying against her. 

nath4gaga

She has nothing else to talk about clearly, when the only thing you're famous for is your father, and you appear to have an intellect comparable to that of an ant's, you have to do all you can to get that paycheck. I think it would be far better for everyone to just ignore her, she's really has no leg to stand on when it comes to taking the moral high ground, look at her still dragging up the Aguilera feud from YEARS ago. Furthermore, what exactly has she done for the gay community? More to the point, WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE?

MKEl6Sv.gif

d9Pn88V.gif

Nothing... unless i'm mistaken..

JZNKUYo.gif

I'm not even sorry for the shade.

Her mother bullied Dannii Minogue because she couldn't stand having a younger women on the X Factor UK panel.

And when the press reported bad stuff about Sharon's behavior, she yelled at Dannii for not denying it.

Same game.

Sharon also had a feud with Insane Clown Posse. So classy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyqx1MHmGK4

StrawberryBlond

She says she'd never allow her fans to bully others. You don't have any fans, Kelly. Your second (and last) album was released 8 years ago with the world's floppiest sales and the only hit you had was a minor UK #1 single purely because you were duetting with your dad. If Twitter existed when you were making music, I highly doubt you'd give two hoots about how your fans were acting. As everyone is tired of saying, even if Gaga did say something, she can't make her fans do what she wants. No one has the influence to make everyone obey their orders through Twitter, of all places. She's just being petty and unfair and was goaded on all the more by Sharon. Ozzy and Jack are pretty sound (and Aimee is clearly the smartest of the bunch by refusing to be a celebrity) but Sharon and Kelly are one of the most toxic mother-daughter duos I've ever seen. They will pick fights with anyone and back each other up all the way. To think of all people, they pick on Gaga? If they want to critique someone's Twitter behaviour, it should be Rihanna's. She outright fights with some people who tweet her and encourages her fans to bully them in the process. Yet, somehow, this gets no media attention.

Kayla

Lady-Gaga-crop21.jpg

lady-gaga-lgbt-pride-gay-rainbow-flag-15

lady-gaga-born-this-way-album-cover.jpg

She has NO idea what she's talking about. Gaga DOES care about her fanbase, DOES care about the gay community, even moreso than Osborne and her family. Did Ms. Osborne raise 250 million through Mac Glam products to improve upon AIDS research and funding? Has Ms. Osborne dedicated one of her performances to a fan that committed suicide? Has Ms. Osborne ever written an entire piece of music in her life!? 

No. Step down, Kelly. You look good, but stop this crap. It makes you look ugly.

Preach, preach.

PREACH.

Dragged.  :classy:source

Lord, this article. :legend:

But really? Why should anyone care what is being said when there's a huge, gaping hole in her logic? Gaga's basically risked all of her mainstream appeal due to sacrificing her image for the gay community & helping them gain rights. People act like Gaga puts herself on a pedestal and acts as the mother of the gay community, when in reality, it's just the majority of the gay community that feels they have a genuine connection to her & her messages. And if you don't like her, that's fine. But don't act like she hasn't done enough or "uses" them when there's endless evidence that she doesn't. 

I don't think any of us should care though, all the comments I've read online are all against Kelly, saying she fed off her father's career & Gaga actually worked for her fame & respect. Not saying Kelly deserves hate, but she's the immature one in this situation.

P.S.

If gaga "used" the gay community, what do the other pop stars and rappers use? 13 year old girls? The black community? College drunks? See how petty that comment is? I find it even offensive. Just because someone makes pop music or rap music, and the majority of the demographics of their fans are gay and black, you can't place every fan into that category. There will be thousands of people around the world that connect to that artist's music. We have 80 year old gaga fans who love rock music, we have black people in Africa loving her music, we have gay teenagers in the U.S. loving her music, etc. Just stop with the gay community comments! There are hundreds of different demographics buying her music, but she didn't "use" them!

Brilliantly stated, and an interesting look at the situation! I really like the approach you took in interpreting how ridiculous Kelly's claim is. :)

Evan Peters

Her mother bullied Dannii Minogue because she couldn't stand having a younger women on the X Factor UK panel.

And when the press reported bad stuff about Sharon's behavior, she yelled at Dannii for not denying it.

Same game.

Sharon also had a feud with Insane Clown Posse. So classy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyqx1MHmGK4

sHE looks like she's 60 years old here, wtf  :toofloppy:  

I loveddd ICP on this, though.

emma roberts is an abuser

I am SO over Kelly tbh...Just another lesser trying to hitch a ride off Gagz fame. Dont even pay her any mind at this point. NEXT, cause there will be :ray:

ryhanna

Don't say, 'When you see bullying, intervene,' while letting your fans send me death threats.

That's not a bad point. Although realistically, what does she want Gaga to do? Personally call out and punish every fan who tweets something mean to another artist? Gaga's not an authority figure, and she can't make them stop. A simple tweet isn't going to solve anything. I believe Gaga even tweeted to her fans to stop bullying Adele at one point, yet they still do. 

I can't even remember how all of this even started, honestly. I'm done with it, and if Kelly wants to keep using it for very minimal publicity, that's her issue. I stopped giving a **** about this a long time ago.

Kelly O is as bad as her no-class mother.

This as almost as pathetic as Amanda B going after Rihanna.

amanda never did, that was a mock account who did that.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived