Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

The ignorance :smh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Azelf550

Kelly is such a flop. She has no idea what she's even saying. Stupid *****. :roll:

heavyMetalGAGA

That paragraph made me lose all respect I had for Kelly.

I'm not going to sit here and call her names. Is she serious making that statement? Had she any logic whatsoever, she'd realise that there is NO way Gaga can control what her fans do; she's an artist, NOT a dictator. How Kelly can be so stupid and illogical is beyond me because I think she's quite a lovely girl. She's genuinely stupid if she truly believes in what she said.

I can't at anyone who accuses Gaga of 'feeding off' the gays/bullied. She's rallied for Gay Rights (and has arguably impacted on politics to do with Gay Rights), developed a non-profit organisation for anyone who feels bullied, written songs with the sole purpose of empowering youth + a truckload more.

Kelly needs to form her own opinions of the current times and stop letting her mother speak for her.

If she ever calls Gaga a hypocrite and I happen to be there I'll be sure to snatch the purple weave she's been trying to make happen for the past year.

tumblr_mhvr5dL2qb1rv8zdao7_250.gif

:lmao:  :lmao: YES, I think I'm in love with you & your James Dean loving ways!  :clap:  :clap: 

heavyMetalGAGA

But really? Why should anyone care what is being said when there's a huge, gaping hole in her logic? Gaga's basically risked all of her mainstream appeal due to sacrificing her image for the gay community & helping them gain rights. People act like Gaga puts herself on a pedestal and acts as the mother of the gay community, when in reality, it's just the majority of the gay community that feels they have a genuine connection to her & her messages. And if you don't like her, that's fine. But don't act like she hasn't done enough or "uses" them when there's endless evidence that she doesn't. 

I don't think any of us should care though, all the comments I've read online are all against Kelly, saying she fed off her father's career & Gaga actually worked for her fame & respect. Not saying Kelly deserves hate, but she's the immature one in this situation.

P.S.

If gaga "used" the gay community, what do the other pop stars and rappers use? 13 year old girls? The black community? College drunks? See how petty that comment is? I find it even offensive. Just because someone makes pop music or rap music, and the majority of the demographics of their fans are gay and black, you can't place every fan into that category. There will be thousands of people around the world that connect to that artist's music. We have 80 year old gaga fans who love rock music, we have black people in Africa loving her music, we have gay teenagers in the U.S. loving her music, etc. Just stop with the gay community comments! There are hundreds of different demographics buying her music, but she didn't "use" them!

SEVDALIZA

tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1r2hybuo1_500.gif

Starting to feel really sorry for her

operating from another world

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived