Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

Didymus

I hate what she says, because it's stupid, but she does hit an important note.

She definitely has a big market that, until recently, was left "unexploited". If that's a coincidence, not a coincidence or both at the same time, that's up to your own interpretation.

Personally, I think it's both.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And referring to millions of people as "freaks and geeks" isn't bullying? Kellyphant needs to stfu and have a seat.

Poker

Stand up for the gay community more than she does?

WTF does she expect her to do? Gaga's done everything short of personally fostering a bunch of homeless gay youth, lol. What could Kelly possibly expect from her? Someone's still bitter.

She wants Gaga to release ARTPOP :excited2:

Kindness rules all.

Dragged.  :classy:

Four months ago, Kelly Osbourne (along with momma bear Sharon) got into it with Lady Gaga, accusing Gaga of not taking a stand against her fans after they inundated Osbourne's Twitter feed with nasty messages. Those messages, of course, coming after Kelly criticized Gaga for not attending the Grammys red carpet and subsequently insinuating Gaga was pregnant because how else can anyone explain her weight gain?

Thanks to a new interview in Cosmopolitan, this beef shows no signs of resolution. “I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she’s a great big hypocrite,†Osbourne told the magazine. “Don’t say, ‘When you see bullying, intervene,’ while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it.â€

The Fashion Police host continued, "You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. [Your] bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You’re feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you’d stand up for it more than you do."

Did you hear that, Gaga? Your charity concerts/singles, LGBT activism, and Born This Way Foundation just don't seem to impress Kelly Osbourne that much, which is strange since she's someone whose celebrity was born out of having a famous father has since subsisted on a career of judging other people's wardrobe choices.

source

Pierre

This girl again?

737486654.gif?1361910337

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pity Party

Wow she is so obsessed with Gaga. This little girl will never grow up.

vCKZyKj.jpg

"I will make mean girl comments about you and your fans. It's not enough for you just to ignore them, you Gaga are expected to speak out and control your fans when they answer back. Otherwise I'll bash you in whatever way I can."

Sorry that's not actually a quote, it's me summarizing the essence of he position to show it's absurdity.

Buddy

Ok, I do think when Gaga became aware her fans were sending Kelly death threats she could at least have told them to stop. She's right about Gaga being hypocritical when Gaga said to intervene if you see bullying.

However, saying that she doesn't do enough for the gay community is absurd. She does more than any other celebrity.

SpaceAce

Ok, I do think when Gaga became aware her fans were sending Kelly death threats she could at least have told them to stop. She's right about Gaga being hypocritical when Gaga said to intervene if you see bullying.

However, saying that she doesn't do enough for the gay community is absurd. She does more than any other celebrity.

a) how could she have "intervened"? With a tweet?

b) a tweet from her condemning the behavior would have only made it worse. ie - when people were trending insulting things about Jamey

c) it isn't her job to do so. She does enough speaking out at her shows and through her foundation. By addressing these ridiculous situations on twitter she's only making herself more responsible for something that is completely out of her control.

Buddy

a) how could she have "intervened"? With a tweet?

b) a tweet from her condemning the behavior would have only made it worse. ie - when people were trending insulting things about Jamey

c) it isn't her job to do so. She does enough speaking out at her shows and through her foundation. By addressing these ridiculous situations on twitter she's only making herself more responsible for something that is completely out of her control.

Because she SAW her fans gaining up on Kelly, why doesn't she say to knock it off if Gaga HERSELF said to intervene when someone is being bullied?

If she didn't see anything, then that's not her responsibility. But Gaga saw her fans gaining up on Kelly, so she should have intervened.

My Little Phoney

OKAY

So what I meant with 'she sorta has a point' is that we, in general, are indeed a very hateful fanbase compared to what Gaga preaches and stands for

Americano

Because she SAW her fans gaining up on Kelly, why doesn't she say to knock it off if Gaga HERSELF said to intervene when someone is being bullied?

If she didn't see anything, then that's not her responsibility. But Gaga saw her fans gaining up on Kelly, so she should have intervened.

She's not our mother, sorry. Next.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived