Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

She makes BTW at the peak of her career, but yet she's accused of using gays to further her career. Kelly needs some logic

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

I actually just caught her being a hypocrite too.

When she was on Kyle and Jackie O, she stated that it was time to move on when asked about her feud with Xtina. However, this was never the case :nails:

Always look into the mirror first before you judge others, practice what you preach

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Blank Space

What exactly does Kelly Osbourne do?

Can I ask this question too?Like srsly who is she?

Another attention thirsty c u next tuesday?

ThisGuyTony

Looks like she needs another 15 minutes of attention. :coffee:

Can I ask this question too?Like srsly who is she?

Another attention thirsty c u next tuesday?

:teehee:

Blank Space

Looks like she needs another 15 minutes of attention. :coffee:

:teehee:

It's truth shes dragging Gaga since she tried to become relevant from all this messΒ  :coffee:,her father better sacrifice her for his next concert or next illuminati meetΒ  :hor:

Kelly O is as bad as her no-class mother.

This as almost as pathetic as Amanda B going after Rihanna.

YUNGLUKA

Lol they're STILL asking you, about ME, in what's supposed to be YOUR interview ?

Tweet by Azealia BanksΒ 

Β 

I feel this tweet is really useful rn. Just deal with it kellyΒ 

Stand up for the gay community more than she does?

Β 

WTF does she expect her to do? Gaga's done everything short of personally fostering a bunch of homeless gay youth, lol. What could Kelly possibly expect from her? Someone's still bitter.

Ikvs

Yeah, Gaga will control millions and millions of monsters :wtf:Β 

Β 

Some fans are only here for the music, and they can be bullies. Gaga is not our mother, is a pop singer. She won't be saying "Kids, don't bully to Osbournes, please" :usrs:

The gall of Kelly O.

Β 

"I will make mean girl comments about you and your fans. It's not enough for you just to ignore them, you Gaga are expected to speak out and control your fans when they answer back. Otherwise I'll bash you in whatever way I can."

Β 

Nice way Kelly to show you"re not just a mean girl on that show, but in real life too.

Zilla

The gall of Kelly O.

Β 

"I will make mean girl comments about you and your fans. It's not enough for you just to ignore them, you Gaga are expected to speak out and control your fans when they answer back. Otherwise I'll bash you in whatever way I can."

Β 

Nice way Kelly to show you"re not just a mean girl on that show, but in real life too.

Where was that said? Ugh :( I'm doing what she should be doing and that's moving on

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Ray of Light

I stopped giving her the time of day after she butchered Papa Don't Preach. I guess she just can't accept the fact that Gagas "won" the feud... Simply because no one gives a **** about Kelly. What a sore loser.

WStN7LT.gif

Β 

Is what this b---h says relevant tho?

Β 

Β 

If my fans did that, I would not stand for it.

But darling, you don't have fansΒ  :awkney:

Β 

You're feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you'd stand up for it more than you do."

:megaflop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived