💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

I'm sorry but the b---h is just asking for it. She knows how twitter works... Gaga can't control the trolls.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marry The Glory

Yas  @ Gaga making these ugly lessors fume

i0XXxGTOdPMtH.gif

That gif!  :lmao:

CoolTrainerTerry

The fact that she thinks Gaga doesn't do enough for the LGBTQ community shows how ignorant she is about all of this.

This is lame already. How can't Kelly get over it? It's not Gaga's fault at all. Gaga has done a lot for the community, she doesn't need to say something on twitter so everybody knows what she stands for. Duh.

bored-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1

Pookie Mami

just tweeted the hoe something really nice  :whitney:

This made me laugh out loud!!!! GET HERRRRR, GORLLL!!!

Jenniferella

Let's not care about her...

I guess it's the best thing to do, she's only begging for attention/war, we shouldn't react to this b---h

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I hate this b---h so much now.  I was very against what the twitter monsters did, but this situation has just shown what a hypocrite attention ***** this b---h is.  

I like Gaga because of her talent and music and at least she didn't need to exploit her dads fame.

Don't call the kettle black, Kelly  :fthis: . 

MelbHawker

That paragraph made me lose all respect I had for Kelly.

I'm not going to sit here and call her names. Is she serious making that statement? Had she any logic whatsoever, she'd realise that there is NO way Gaga can control what her fans do; she's an artist, NOT a dictator. How Kelly can be so stupid and illogical is beyond me because I think she's quite a lovely girl. She's genuinely stupid if she truly believes in what she said.

I can't at anyone who accuses Gaga of 'feeding off' the gays/bullied. She's rallied for Gay Rights (and has arguably impacted on politics to do with Gay Rights), developed a non-profit organisation for anyone who feels bullied, written songs with the sole purpose of empowering youth + a truckload more.

Kelly needs to form her own opinions of the current times and stop letting her mother speak for her.

If she ever calls Gaga a hypocrite and I happen to be there I'll be sure to snatch the purple weave she's been trying to make happen for the past year.

tumblr_mhvr5dL2qb1rv8zdao7_250.gif

Star

Kelly, can we not? there is lots of list of what gaga did for gays that can go on and on and on.

The Plague

tumblr_lx9gifzg5e1qdlkgg.gif

This is sad cuz I actually like Kelly & her purple hair but if she keeps dragging this out I'mma have to drag her ratchet ass. :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived