Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

:awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:

Not funny when it's a fact.

I don't get what's funny. It's called an opinion.

tumblr_m8h9qxh5Ox1qzn70jo1_500.gif

Clearly romonster doesn't think it's just an opinion.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

EthanPamyu

I'm really happy about this~

Jaume

A couple of songs with him wouldn't hurt anyone... it's risky to leave him out of the project. His sound is more mature than Zedd which sounds so amateurish.... let's see.

AgusPop

This is good. We need new music, not the same music

Edited by pabloagus

lairofhk

This is probs good news, all things considered. Yes, RedOne is responsible for helping Gaga create practically all of her best songs, but he's become overused, and his new stuff as of late just sounds all the same and is kind of boring. As others have said, it's time for Gaga to really evolve, and in order for that to happen, it's best that she moves on. That being said, I can't say I feel totally on board with her current producers...Zedd maybe, Madeon......yea...dont know how I feel about an 18 yr old DJ working with her. I just don't want the album to sound like generic EDM. I'm sure Gaga will add her special touch, however. Here's to hoping ARTPOP is a great album.

Redone was fresh back in The Fame days but right now Redone is so overused by all the artists (and the nobody) in the industry that Gaga cannot use him anymore. His sound is becoming the ultimated radio generic music. Good for him but for an artist like Gaga who is pushing the bounderies of pop music, she cannot use a sound that is already everywhere.

I think it's a good thing. She cannot make another Bad Romance 3.0 ! That the main reason artists become irrelevant. Look at Avril Lavigne, she is trying so hard to redo what she has already done that nobody cares about her anymore.

Gaga is clearly growing artistically and BTW was the perfect transition I guess between Redone and Zedd/Madeon.

ThisGuyTony

Good.

It's nice she's working with different producers and not repeating herself. :classy:

Phlop

hiis sound was on Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, etc's albums and singles. He's no longer fresh.

Edited by Phlop
BYE

Darcklighter22

hiis sound was on Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, etc's albums and singles. He's no longer fresh.

sad but this! his work with Gaga is as of BTW(Album) still unique but his other stuff is generic as F*ck! wouldn't mind just like one track being on the album, time will tell but he's becoming to used by everyone it's getting to him, and himself as a producer isn't evolving at all!

Blank Space

Now you can trully say that ARTPOP will flop :yes:

No RedOne=Bye your career/album

RedOne>>>Unknown producers(boring like some were on BTW)

Srsly ppl RedOne produces biggest hits for Gaga,others who tries to do that fails and flops harder than Britneys Criminal,look MTN is nowhere now :coffee:

• Shadow locked this topic