💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

You can stay pressed all you like, most respectful critics agree Hair should have been a single, not TEOG.

TEOG ****s all over hair. The critics gave the song very positive reviews + when both songs were released as promotional singles TEOG was selling much better and so had more streaming.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• GagaMyBlood95

Tommy Monster

TFM is not generic pop.

I just wanted to say that I don´t like The Fame that much, and that the greatest works with RedOne were done on that album... I don´t know why, but songs like MTN, DITD, BTW... they have some sounds that are really disturbing... and songs by RedOne don´t have any sounds like it... also, melodically they are stronger, and that makes them huge... just my oppinion, and that´s basically why I think that RedOne is the best for her  ;)

Tommy Monster

Stop talking  :coffee:

Hey, I´m not taking you your oppinions, let me have mine  :grr:

Nooooooooo redone :( your songs slay! but it's not yet :derpga:

Although i'm not believing he will be on ARTPOP anymore...

Edited by Arne

aaronyoji

He produced some of BTW best songs (Scheiße, Judas and Hair). But I guess it's good to move on.

DJWS, Zedd and Madeon are able to produce amazing songs too. And it'll sound fresh.

:yes:

fernando as well. people still forget he made songs with her for ARTPOP too, just a long while ago. a bit earlier in the ARTPOP process. 

VforVendetta

this. they made amazing stuff together, but ARTPOP seems fine without him. His music doesn't really seem to fit with the overall musical direction of ARTPOP from what we've heard about. I feel as though if Gaga and RedOne worked together, it would be extremely forced.

Well said!

Baptiste

fernando as well. people still forget he made songs with her for ARTPOP too, just a long while ago. a bit earlier in the ARTPOP process. 

I didn't forget. But his production on Born This Way was not the one I liked the most.

I mean, Marry The Night and Americano... Ew.

:oops:

it's because she's trying to do the fresh sounds. RedOne isn't fresh anymore. He's been used by everyone from Nicki to Pitbull to JLo. It's not that Gaga dont want to work with him anymore, they would work in the future as RedOne has said in the video, but not this time for ARTPOP. But I will surely miss him. My fave Gaga songs were produced by him.

Anyway, the songs Judas, Poker Face, Just Dance, TEOG, Scheisse are amazing, but would these songs be amazing as well without the creativity of Gaga? No. And he's been using the same beat to other artists i.e Judas/TEOG beats with Papi, Dance Again or any JLo song. So I could say he's not a big loss. I'm very confident with Madeon and Zedd anyway

Edited by Golgi

:lmao: Hair, Poker Face, Just Dance better than MTN and TEOG???? :lmao:

Opinions and all of course, but please, TEOG and MTN ****s all over those songs in craploads of **** and y'all will deal :P

Edited by Biotic

Mars

I didn't forget. But his production on Born This Way was not the one I liked the most.

I mean, Marry The Night and Americano... Ew.

:oops:

MTN slays production wise  :laughga:

Mythic Mist

MTN slays production wise  :laughga:

This. Where Marry the Night fails, imo, is in the lyrics. 

Anyway, I'm indifferent about RedOne being on ARTPOP. He did produce Scheisse which is perhaps one of my all time favorite songs from Gaga and Judas was frickin hardcore too. On the other hand, as an artist, Gaga likes to evolve and take herself to new directions so staying with RedOne would probably be a counterproductive to her creative process. 

You can stay pressed all you like, most respectful critics agree Hair should have been a single, not TEOG. 

Receipts.

bionic

Good. His production has quickly became repetitive.

buy bionic

• Shadow locked this topic