💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Unicorn De Milo

Versace always post their runway shows on YouTube so I wouldn't be worried :whitney:

only thing is they will probably posted tomorrow :ray:

Born Brave

I mean.. if GAGA is the musical DIRECTOR... why wouldnt she be doing new music?? I think everyone is just so used to be let down that they are just not letting themselves get hyped.. 

GagaMyBlood95

There will be videos im sure. 

This better be true!!! Can you imagine the situation  if people who attended ,after the show started tweeting OMG LADY GAGA'S NEW MUSIC IS SO GOOD etc  :teehee: 

Giorno Giovanna

Kind of this, I hope you're right :ohno:

I mean.. if GAGA is the musical DIRECTOR... why wouldnt she be doing new music?? I think everyone is just so used to be let down that they are just not letting themselves get hyped..

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

BrooklynFame

And to get people hyped. 

Amen Fashion

If there would be new music we would know by jow and for sure have a livestream.

Brooke Candy

No livestream?!?!?

I'm done.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

rivingtonrebels

that trailer for Versus is horrid.  There's going to be some sort of photowalk liveupdating thing on Google+ apparently.

Edited by rivingtonrebels

Axl Jax

I'm just gonna ignore these events from now on and just pretend ARTPOP is never coming

Unicorn De Milo

the meltdowns when ppl relaize we won't know what song is playing until tomorrow :smh:

• Shadow locked this topic