💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Could anyone possibly tell me what time this show starts? Thanks :) 

Antidote

what's the theme?

She DID play a new ARTPOP song from her car, so who knows.. :ray:

Yeah well maybe you're right and she plays a song that didn't make the cut for ARTPOP :shrug:

(hopefully not because it's not that good when they decided not to put it on ARTPOP)

Damn i forgot about it but now I want that car song :crazy:

No new music until august at least to the general public :ray:

I'm filled up with hope now tbh

MrFameKills

Versus Versace: "The action starts at 7pm CET/6pm GMT/1pm ET with backstage and arrivals. The Versace show starts at 8pm CET, followed by Versus at 10pm CET and a performance by Beth Ditto and Gossip, and after party"

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Raikou

Can this stanbase can cope with the meltdowns?

Find out on GGD at 6PM GMT.

:excited2:

scrappy

from fashionista.com:

The first event, to present the Versus Versace J.W. Anderson Collection, is set for May 15 in New York and will feature a live performance by an as-yet-unnamed artist. We expect a big name though, and probably someone from the rock and roll world, as Versace says she ññ‚¬Å“always connects Versus to rock musicññ‚¬ and confesses to be a ññ‚¬Å“music addict.ññ‚¬

Jenniferella

from fashionista.com:

The first event, to present the Versus Versace J.W. Anderson Collection, is set for May 15 in New York and will feature a live performance by an as-yet-unnamed artist. We expect a big name though, and probably someone from the rock and roll world, as Versace says she ññ‚¬Å“always connects Versus to rock musicññ‚¬ and confesses to be a ññ‚¬Å“music addict.ññ‚¬

This can't be Gaga, Donatella said that Lady Gaga's participation has been decided at the last minute

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

HeavyPunkLover

Do we have a link for the live show?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ryhanna

Really shouldn't completely dismiss the idea of Gaga at least teasing new music, though... it's not like she hasn't done it before.

gagalovesme

i bet she'll just play something from born this way, i'm trying to get my hopes down as much as possible!

Amen Fashion

Everyone saying we wont get a new song? I mean she is a close friend to Donatella. Se is the music director for the show. We will clearly hear new material. No matter if its from ARTPOP or not. She did the same for Mugler. Both times. First she premiered 2 songs and the second time she mixed Cake and added a verse.

Why I'm i finding it hard to get excited? I feel like nothing is going happen again 

U-GO-BOY

from fashionista.com:

The action starts at 7pm CET/6pm GMT/1pm ET with backstage and arrivals. The Versace show starts at 8pm CET, followed by Versus at 10pm CET and a performance by Beth Ditto and Gossip, and after party

• Shadow locked this topic