Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Solitaire

We have ONE image of Gaga at the show:

v0FjBKV.jpg

I really like this look 

- Previously Sycothisis

Giorno Giovanna

Again a letdown :crossed:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

TimisaMonster

It's past 1 ..... :awkney:is she pulling a Justin Bieber and Rihanna and gonna make us wait til it's 4 a.m.? :ray:

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Mittens

I thought she will be performing at 1am? When is that? 

It should be 1 am about 10 minutes ago. :rip:

ChicaSkas

yeah already one am in Gagaland. :party:

Come on, MarcMonster, pull your weight as a fan, give back to the community, and please record what Gaga plays on your smartphone for us. :crazy: 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Rino

yeah already one am in Gagaland. :party:

Come on, MarcMonster, pull your weight as a fan, give back to the community, and please record what Gaga plays on your smartphone for us. :crazy:

he has to  

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

MOLLY CYRUS

this isnt a letdown if gaga never hyped it. she didn't even tweet saying, "DIRECTING MUSIC FOR VERSACE, KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN!!!~~~~"

donatella was the only one who delayed the message. besides that we wouldnt even have known she was musical director. So why did we even expect new music? 

this is your fault if you feel letdown.

Edited by MARYJANE

3q425253qwewq

In my opinion, we got quite a lot out of tonight. I'm not entirely sure why people are being depressed saying " we got nothing." The tracks played tonight can neither be confirmed nor denied as official work impending for ARTPOP;And At several points the keywords: Ratchet, and ARTPOP were believed to have been heard by many users. Based off this evidence, there isn't conclusive facts to say that tonight was a waste. If anything, it just shows Gaga is working hard and making music and giving back with her passion - playing music of possibly hers and others and making the world have a good time.

Other times, there has been a reason to be upset that nothing was gained, but tonight wasn't that night.

Tonight was fun, just enjoy it for what it was, rather then what it wasn't.

:unicorn:

ChicaSkas

In my opinion, we got quite a lot out of tonight. I'm not entirely sure why people are being depressed saying " we got nothing." The tracks played tonight can neither be confirmed nor denied as official work impending for ARTPOP;And At several points the keywords: Ratchet, and ARTPOP were believed to have been heard by many users. Based off this evidence, there isn't conclusive facts to say that tonight was a waste. If anything, it just shows Gaga is working hard and making music and giving back with her passion - playing music of possibly hers and others and making the world have a good time.

Other times, there has been a reason to be upset that nothing was gained, but tonight wasn't that night.

7b6df754a76c11e2a23322000aaa04c3_6.jpg

:clap:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Solitaire

:golfclap:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if some of those beats and synths ended up on ARTPOP, some of them (from what I could hear) sounded really interesting. Besides, having everyone from GGD on here commenting and making 100+ pages in basically 12 hours has been really fun  :sara:

But I really wish I could go to these kind of events  They seem so high profile     What would it take to get into something like this? I mean, if MarcMonster can get in...  :laughga:

Edited by Sycothisis
- Previously Sycothisis

• Shadow locked this topic