💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

melodichard

The FAME launch isn't really similar to this at all though? I mean she clearly had a concept in mind for that which involved Piaf and Bowie. It just seems very pointless for her to be musical director of Versace's runway show and then be like "omg here's some of my fav tracks *plays Britney Spears Gimme More DJWS remix*"

When she was musical director of Mugler's runway show she previewed new music. So I am pretty sure we will at least get a snippet of an instrumental or something.

AyaKara

I'm so excited this is reminding me of her being the music director of the Mugler shows with Scheisse & Government Hooker. If no music, at least say if ARTPOP's fashion is inspired by this line or something like that

YES

if no ARTPOP music, fine... but she did it for Mugler and NONE of us expected it. so, what makes you think she may not for ARTPOP?

Mythic Mist

Ugh. This would be so awesome if I come out of my finals to some new music. It would make my day. 

YES

if no ARTPOP music, fine... but she did it for Mugler and NONE of us expected it. so, what makes you think she may not for ARTPOP?

Didn't she tell us that she was going to premiere a new song from BTW... at both of the Mugler shows? I might be wrong but I think she did.

Pierre

Can't wait!  :excited2:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

The Stranger

YES

She may just be supporting Versace, idk I just don't want to hype myself up

Didn't she tell us that she was going to premiere a new song from BTW... at both of the Mugler shows? I might be wrong but I think she did.

I don't remember....

Nervous Unicorn

I can't see her using old songs, but I can't see her using new songs either. Or anyone else's. This is spreading like wildfire on the internet...so I can't see her using old songs at something so high-profile.

Ursula Buffay

You ALL know it's not gonna be ARTPOP related, she can't start the era without being completely healed, she didn't announce the beginning of the ARTPOP era officially so it's NOT gonna happen!

Inb4 she uses an unreleased song or ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže, or Heavy Metal Lover :derpga:

Edited by GAGARTPOP

joemayzzin

like I said in the ARTPOP thread, any news where there is gaga & music involved its flawless

BellaDonnaDiana

sure you can  :megaflop:

JUST LIKE MUGLER :nooo: ITS COMING

IM HYPED. NO ****S GIVEN TBH

I'm grown. I can handle myself if nothing happens. :whitney:

Willy Wonka

inb4 the models walk down the runway to nothing on but the radio and everyone has a complete meltdown

• Shadow locked this topic