Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Mittens

Gaga may or may not be DJ'ing, attending, existing, etc

Music may or may not be from ARTPOP, or just for show

DJWS is a tease

joe jonas

No clear pic of Gaga, some 5 sec vids of instrumentals during the runway show which sound kinda trap ravish which could be ARTPOP instrumentals. She might perform somewhere at 1 am.

Short snippets of songs were revealed through a short video sharing app called vine, nothing was conclusively Gaga's though.

Rumors are circulating she will be performing in a couple hours though.

Thanks! :hug:

I just got home. Can I get a quick summary from anyone? Whats happened? :huh:

Endless instrumentals were played during the show. Some of us, including myself, heard Gaga's voice. Oh and apparently Gaga's the dj. Her performance is supposed to start at 1AM :bunny:

farting

Riding the subway home so I'm on my iPhone refreshing this thread & twitter every second. RIP my data usage!

EthanPamyu

Gaga may or may not be DJ'ing, attending, existing, etc

Music may or may not be from ARTPOP, or just for show

DJWS is a tease

joe jonas

:sara:

TimisaMonster

Waiting for Donatella to tweet that Gaga played ARTPOP for her and the Gaga haters at the Versace show! It was amazing and she says wait 3 months to hear the first single!

VVijbIg.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

for those who just got here, gaga played some music at the show that sounds like 90s rave according to one person on the show, and there is a rumour she is going to perform at a party at 1 am

hope hat helps bbs :ray:

thanks for the info :ray: 

Mittens

Endless instrumentals were played during the show. Some of us, including myself, heard Gaga's voice. Oh and apparently Gaga's the dj. Her performance is supposed to start at 1AM :bunny:

Awesome! I'll have to hunt them down. :creepflop:

Unicorn De Milo

Riding the subway home so I'm on my iPhone refreshing this thread & twitter every second. RIP my data usage!

lol that was me this morning

Alien Tulip

Awww think of it like this. We're all family and we're having meltdowns together :flutter:

Alright, the Golden Gods have called upon me for they will fill my eyes with Golden Slumbers as I sleep.

Good night... I can't deal anymore. This is what happens with real life interferes with your fantasy one.

Edited by SLUT

3q425253qwewq

I feel like this has been similar to working for a news station, except the only video broadcasts we have to show are 7 seconds long, each time, so nobody knows what the hell is actually going on.

Back to you, Tom

• Shadow locked this topic