đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

New music or not, I'm a bit astounded that she's doing this for such a big name brand. [Versace is big name, right? :sweat: ]

First Mugler, now Versace. Dam gurl.

Versace is like, one of the biggest names in fashion. Ever.

One-off collaborations are all part of the new-look Versus - which, instead of working seasonally with one creative director, will partner with a series of emerging names, irrespective of any time schedule. In fact, Donatella Versace has revealed that she will never hold a Versus catwalk show again - and that the Versus "events" will always be accompanied by live music. JW Anderson's collection unveiling will be accompanied by a live performance from Grimes and a DJ set courtesy of Lenny Kravitz.

"It's getting really old to go to a fashion show, to sit down and then to go on the internet and think; 'What did they do? What didn't they do?' I will never have another catwalk show again for Versus," she said. "Versus will be shown through events all over the world. I started with New York because it was there that Versus was born. I always connect Versus to rock music, because I love music, I'm a music addict - and we never have a soundtrack or a DJ, it's always a live band performing for a Versus show."

more @ source

Found this... not completely sure what to make of it, but Donatella says there will only be live music at Versus events, so does that mean Gaga won't be playing new music unless she plays it live? (And it doesn't look like she'll be playing live since Grimes and Kravitz were announced as performers and she wasn't.)

BrooklynFame

I'm not getting excited for this. Happy for her doing the music for the show but not getting hype about it because she might not even play anything new from ARTPOP

Willy Wonka

more @ source

Found this... not completely sure what to make of it, but Donatella says there will only be live music at Versus events, so does that mean Gaga won't be playing new music unless she plays it live? (And it doesn't look like she'll be playing live since Grimes and Kravitz were announced as performers and she wasn't.)

That's for a different fashion line I think.

HeavyPunkLover

C'mon Guys! This is so GAGA. She will NOT use a BTW song! She won't! Btw era is over. And we knew this moment will come. For Alexander McQueen and Mugler she has done it THIS way.

So get ready for the show! When it will air?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

That's for a different fashion line I think.

@susiebubble: Oh you know just dropped into a meeting with Donatella @Versace @JW_ANDERSON and @ladygaga ... Just another day... #newversus

tweeted two hours ago.

Edited by Cherry

Nervous Unicorn

Trying to remain level-headed.

If there is new music tomorrow...how can we hear it? Is this a televised event or will it live stream?  :noparty:  

DrewStevens

Maybe songs from other artists that she like. Azealia, SPW, David Bowie, Beyonce...

Nervous Unicorn

Imagine if she performs.  :nooo:

I can see Gaga doing something like this. Totally out of ****ing nowhere performing. Not even dancing, but maybe performing while walking down the catwalk? I don't know. I'm trying to imagine all the possibilities. 

Imagine if she performs.  :nooo:

I don't think she will. She's not in proper shape right now, plus they've already announced performers for this show. Edited by Cherry

• Shadow locked this topic