đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concrete examples of things Gaga's done that other celebrities....

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

mindim1000

No I never said that.Please.I know Gaga has copied people,but a lot less than the general public assumes.And what?The post I replied to said verbatim:"oh and btw this isn't original:*pyro bra pic*,does this ring any bells?*austin powers britney spears"

Please.Don't even begin to say "I wasn't talking about the bra",when that was your ORIGINAL post. Contradictory,much? :usrs:

And I only said you're a newbie because you only have 115 posts(116 counting the response I'll be getting from you in 3...2...1...)

but i WAS talking about the bra, i only said that you were right and there's a difference :p

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

but i WAS talking about the bra, i only said that you were right and there's a difference :P

Don't have time for this,tbh.

saiiejawioogkoaks.gif

But really,you are testing my patience.

shadeo.gif

Cappuccino

i agrey,tbh.

Someone who understands my point,I see. :nails:

lol that second to last sentence was a mess XD 

mindim1000

Don't have time for this,tbh.

saiiejawioogkoaks.gif

But really,you are testing my patience.

shadeo.gif

no, lol, i can now see the difference between the two! :p i still believe gaga is a huge copycat though :p

Dunk96

@mindim1000:See,why the f*ck are you here then?Go away,get out of the fanbase.Nobody wants you here.

gsdadsakgo.gif

Dunk96

but i love gaga and her music... i just think she's a copycat!

Then name a song of Gaga's that HASN'T been on the radio and absolutely NOBODY in the general American population knows about.

BTW Madonna called.She's hurt by your betrayals.

mindim1000

Then name a song of Gaga's that HASN'T been on the radio and absolutely NOBODY in the general American population knows about.

BTW Madonna called.She's hurt by your betrayals.

lol u just cant compare Madonna and Gaga... Madonna is a legend and the Queen of Pop. how 'bout ummm... 'Earthquake'. the one that goes '.. if i was the last girl and u were the last boy, i would make you love me' which is an unreleased? i'm not from the US btw

Dunk96

lol u just cant compare Madonna and Gaga... Madonna is a legend and the Queen of Pop. how 'bout ummm... 'Earthquake'. the one that goes '.. if i was the last girl and u were the last boy, i would make you love me' which is an unreleased? i'm not from the US btw

*rolls eyes* Whatever.I am a Madonna fan after all (did you not notice my sig/avatar set?),but please.You really need to stop wasting your time with your worthless replies.And clarification:Madonna lost the QOP title when Gaga was named it by TIME magazine.

Go away.

but i love gaga and her music... i just think she's a copycat!

:wtf: Madonna is more disco, classic, and s-xy 

gaga sometimes go s-xy and I see where the comparisons come in

but gaga has her own thing going on now. She's more gothic, dark, alien-y. those aren't madonna :wtf:

mindim1000

:wtf: Madonna is more disco, classic, and s-xy 

gaga sometimes go s-xy and I see where the comparisons come in

but gaga has her own thing going on now. She's more gothic, dark, alien-y. those aren't madonna :wtf:

i didnt compare them though... i only responded to Zephyr who brought madonna in.:)

Dunk96

i didnt compare them though... i only responded to Zephyr who brought madonna in. :)

And quit name dropping me.It makes you look worse.:nails:

mindim1000

*rolls eyes* Whatever.I am a Madonna fan after all (did you not notice my sig/avatar set?),but please.You really need to stop wasting your time with your worthless replies.And clarification:Madonna lost the QOP title when Gaga was named it by TIME magazine.

Go away.

yes ofc i did, but u were the one to mention madonna in the first place. and no, idc what Times Magazine did but Madonna has always been the Queen of Pop and if there's anyone that can claim the title atm it's Britney. but anyways i'm not gonna go on and argue with u lets just agree to disagree

And quit name dropping me.It makes you look worse. :nails:

i only called you by your username what's wrong with that?

Dunk96

yes ofc i did, but u were the one to mention madonna in the first place. and no, idc what Times Magazine did but Madonna has always been the Queen of Pop and if there's anyone that can claim the title atm it's Britney. but anyways i'm not gonna go on and argue with u lets just agree to disagree

i only called you by your username what's wrong with that?

Britney hasn't even had an album since "Femme Fatale".The last things she's done was judging on X-Factor and Scream and Shout.Yes,I'm aware though that she IS indeed working on a new album as well.When it comes out,who knows.Will it slay?F*CK YES.

I am a fan of all the female celebrities,old and new.But really,Gaga was the #1 most talked about celebrity and OFFICIALLY titled it in this year's Guiness Book Of World Records.Madonna was #4 and Britney wasn't even on the list.

mindim1000

Britney hasn't even had an album since "Femme Fatale".The last things she's done was judging on X-Factor and Scream and Shout.Yes,I'm aware though that she IS indeed working on a new album as well.When it comes out,who knows.Will it slay?F*CK YES.

I am a fan of all the female celebrities,old and new.But really,Gaga was the #1 most talked about celebrity and OFFICIALLY titled it in this year's Guiness Book Of World Records.Madonna was #4 and Britney wasn't even on the list.

she was named what? i'm not being ironic i just dont know lol. and idc who names who, critics always give credits to newer artists but gaga is just too early in her career to be called 'Queen of Pop'. That title belongs either to Madonna or Britney and depending on that Gaga is the Princess (if Britney is the Queen) or a pop icon (if Madonna is the Queen)

Dunk96

she was named what? i'm not being ironic i just dont know lol. and idc who names who, critics always give credits to newer artists but gaga is just too early in her career to be called 'Queen of Pop'. That title belongs either to Madonna or Britney and depending on that Gaga is the Princess (if Britney is the Queen) or a pop icon (if Madonna is the Queen)

Too early?Gaga's been in the industry six years already.Gaga was named "The #1 Most Talked About Celebrity In Social Media and The General Public".Keep replying.Seriously,it's upping my post count,tbh.:nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived