• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Americano

• Rainbowgynous

• SchwineLove

FairyDreams

I know her weight truly doesn't matter but I loved her when she "gained" weight and just based off the video she does look thinner, but in the end I just want her healthy. I am happy she is enjoying herself, and taking all the time she needs to just relax and do what normal people do. I still can't wait for her return though. Also very happy her and Taylor are still going strong!!

Americano

:wtf:

The never-ending focus on her weight this fanbase has is so insulting to her and rude.

Edited by Americano

Morphine Prince

The reporters sound so desperate :rip:

Her impact :legend: 

Kermit the frog

I cant at them playing that 5 second clip over and over  :rip:

Runway

I cant at them playing that 5 second clip over and over   :rip:

Impactful kween :cry:

French Fries

The never-ending focus on her weight this fanbase has is so insulting to her and rude.

We love her in all her forms :flutter: 

but the sudden weight loss is note worthy..

degenerate

I think you're looking into it too much. We're just taking notice. It's kind of blatantly obvious in this video. If it's something you notice, then expect it to be discussed. 

SEANGT

I love how Fox dedicated a segment to just Gaga being someplace no one even knows of :)

I think it was the NYC affiliate station, so it makes more sense they follow GaGa more closely, but still.  :legend:

Mama Ru

She really is a master of the art of fame. It was so incredibly smart (and probably difficult for her) to completely drop off the map for the last few months. Suddenly now it's like big news for her to have appeared somewhere in semi-public. I love it.

Also, not trying to get all hyped and assume that ARTPOP is coming next week or anything, but the fact that she is so slim right now makes me suspect that she either has recently filmed something, plans to film something soon, or else is getting "in shape" (she's always in shape, but I mean in shape by industry standards) for performing/promo in the not-too-distant future. Yay!

(I don't care what weight she is. I love her and her weight is SO NOT important. I just know SHE tends to make it a priority for her to be really slim when she films a music video or does a televised performance, etc, so I'm taking that as a sign. Not that ARTPOP is around the corner, but that there's at least something in the works)

Edited by Jarraxe
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

HausOfNicole

IDK What the big deal is. If she'd like to have some time out of the spotlight then so be it. There's no need for her to be media whoring when she's working on a album and trying to rebuild her health.

SchwineLove

Wow she looks slimmer, I hope she is alright and super healthy. tbh I think we will see a more demure and down to earth Gaga in the future. That's just my feeling, but still hoping for crazy outfits tho

Edited by javanaise

• Shadow locked this topic