Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

Lana Morgana

Please god I want Jennifer Lawrence to win again PLEASE.

She wasn't nominated for Best Actress :emo: But she was for Best Supporting Actress  :party:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati Freak

She wasn't nominated for Best Actress :emo: But she was for Best Supporting Actress  :party:

I'm calling the Academy won't give the Oscar to Jennifer Lawrence. She doesn't deserve it. It should go to Lupita Nyong'o for 12 Years a Slave.

I'm calling the Academy won't give the Oscar to Jennifer Lawrence. She doesn't deserve it. It should go to Lupita Nyong'o for 12 Years a Slave.

I have a feeling that J Law will take this one home. Pretty much all of the other award ceremonies have given her supporting actress awards, and we all know how the Oscars love her.

I predict that Cate Blanchett will win Best Actress, and Jennifer Lawrence will win Best Supporting Actress.

Okay! So here's MY wishlist winners for the 2014 86th Oscars!  :)

Its My wishlist, so please don't attack me for whether they deserve or not tho I think most of them do!  :sweat: 
Best Picture: American Hustle or Philomena (But Probably 12 Years A Slave Will Win Loads)
Best Animated Film: Frozennn! Duh  :party: 
Best Actor: Matthew McConaughey - Dallas Buyers Club
Best Actress: Cate Blanchett - Blue Jasmine or Amy Adams - American Hustle
Best Supporting Actor: Michael Fassbender - 12 Years a Slave
Best Supporting Actress: Sally Hawkins - Blue Jasmine or Jennifer Lawrence - American Hustle
Best Original Song: Let It Go - Frozen

Chaymie

Robinladen

Omg YASSS the broken circle broken breakdown is nominated for best foreign language film. :party:

If this was an English film, it would have won every oscar tbh.

So Let It Go is nominated.

They don't nominate the singer right?

Just who made the music and lyrics?

Cuz Demi is not nominated.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

PoshLife

So Let It Go is nominated.

They don't nominate the singer right?

Just who made the music and lyrics?

Cuz Demi is not nominated.

I think it's just the writers. I seem to recall Beyonce wasn't nominated for "Listen" (Dream Girls) a few years ago because she was, like, fifth in the writing credits or something. But I could be remembering incorrectly.

I think it's just the writers. I seem to recall Beyonce wasn't nominated for "Listen" (Dream Girls) a few years ago because she was, like, fifth in the writing credits or something. But I could be remembering incorrectly.

Oh okie. :) thank u :kisses:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived