jaspermatt

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I wrote a little poem for this thread..

I got it! I got it!
We know just what to do!

We got it! We got it!

It's really really true!

When you find a clue, here's what you should do..

Zoom in the picture and try to edit them too!

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

chris777

No, if you compare the way Beyonce' smiles to the girl in the driver's seat, the driver's cheekbones stick out more. Then again we don't know anything besides this image...

Lindsay Lohan? maybe 

nick4bty

She probably put that in the time lapse by mistake, and everyone is going crazy over it :toofunga:

Comments like these are really starting to piss me off. It wasn't a ****ing mistake for God's sake. 

Edited by nick4bty

inuborg

Comments like these are really starting to piss me off. It wasn't a ****ing mistake for God's sake. 

Oooh, do I make you angry? :derpga:

Thirsty fans are extreme thirsty, Gaga really needs to serve some water :reductive:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

Gaga fans right now: 

Space Banana

She probably put that in the time lapse by mistake, and everyone is going crazy over it :toofunga:

Yes, she accidently put in a NON paparazzi picture (considering the convertible is not the same convertible she was recently photographed in with a hat) EDITED it ***HEAVILY*** and put a film strip on the side of the image *accidently* OOPS 

inuborg

Yes, she accidently put in a NON paparazzi picture (considering the convertible is not the same convertible she was recently photographed in with a hat) EDITED it ***HEAVILY*** and put a film strip on the side of the image *accidently* OOPS 

Yes, whoops :oops:

RAMROD

ARTPOP is coming.

Let the colourful baptism begins :creepflop:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Zilla

It's like 80/20 that it was intentional. If you watch the entire video, it's time lapse. It wouldn't just magically cut away to another image then pick back up again by "accident" since the image has nothing to do with the BTWB.

If you think it's dumb, don't ruin it for people who are having fun speculating, there's billions of other threads you could be contributing to instead of this one.

I am confident this was no mistake.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

rivingtonrebels

It's like 80/20 that it was intentional. If you watch the entire video, it's time lapse. It wouldn't just magically cut away to another image then pick back up again by "accident" since the image has nothing to do with the BTWB.

If you think it's dumb, don't ruin it for people who are having fun speculating, there's billions of other threads you could be contributing to instead of this one.

I am confident this was no mistake.

I agree.  I think she wanted us to find it - she knew we would.

RAMROD

^ maybe it keeps pick back up cos intended to somekind of subliminal message. that numbers.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Mills locked this topic