Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga, I know you're reading this

colours

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

Dark red is not exactly her color, that's true. Besides that, I'm completely fine with her current look.

colours

we want to merge these two looks as much as possible

vi0kxu.png

and then this still from her born this way music video

0-gagwide.jpg

Alien Tulip

What's so gross about it? Maybe if you can't afford a reputable product or have it done right, but it's definitely not as disgusting as people who tan in the sun or people who you can see their veins because they're so pasty. I've been using St Tropez for over six years and when I have it on there isn't a day that goes by where people don't compliment my skin and ask what I did.

+ itz just fun!!!111

Exactly. Lately I've been avoiding tanning beds since they are bad for my skin so I usually use st tropez as well as other bronzers like annatoo. Makes your skin look naturally tan :)

Evan Peters

If you are reading this Gaga.....

Date Tara please. You know u love her. :spin:

:wtf:

emma roberts is an abuser

CoolTrainerTerry

No wonder she's not talking to any of her fans anymore, tbh.

we want to merge these two looks as much as possible

vi0kxu.png

and then this still from her born this way music video

0-gagwide.jpg

I hope that second pic is supposed to be a joke, because that's Weird Al...

colours

Exactly. Lately I've been avoiding tanning beds since they are bad for my skin so I usually use st tropez as well as other bronzers like annatoo. Makes your skin look naturally tan :)

Yesss! This is a picture of me with a tan and then without and I am literally EDWARD CULLENNN I need to be dead when I don't have st tropez

24exqus.jpg

as you can see a tan changes everything

+ I'm not blonde anymore so that helps

I hope that second pic is supposed to be a joke, because that's Weird Al...

Um... no that's Gaga trust me I know my mother when I see her

Giorno Giovanna

Yesss! This is a picture of me with a tan and then without and I am literally EDWARD CULLENNN I need to be dead when I don't have st tropez

24exqus.jpg

The tan looks good, tbh, you look like a sun-kissed guy

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Alien Tulip

24exqus.jpg

Wow. Nice. Self tanning does wonder. I never post pics of my natural skin tone, too creepy looking especially with bags under my eyes so I always leave the house at least with a decent shade and no bags thanks to tropez but I am blessed and grateful that I have no pimples and perfect clean smooth skin so I don't have to worry about covering pimples and all that extra stuff.

colours

Wow. Nice. Self tanning does wonder. I never post pics of my natural skin tone, too creepy looking especially with bags under my eyes so I always leave the house at least with a decent shade and no bags thanks to tropez but I am blessed and grateful that I have no pimples and perfect clean smooth skin so I don't have to worry about covering pimples and all that extra stuff.

I know I was contemplating even posting those pictures but I don't give a **** people can say whatever they want it's not like I'm going to look any different. But anyway, mainly while I had blonde hair, I had to be tan. Now that my hair is black again, I could go either way and not look washed out

EthanPamyu

What's so gross about it? Maybe if you can't afford a reputable product or have it done right, but it's definitely not as disgusting as people who tan in the sun or people who you can see their veins because they're so pasty. I've been using St Tropez for over six years and when I have it on there isn't a day that goes by where people don't compliment my skin and ask what I did.

+ itz just fun!!!111

omg.... I agree tanning in the sun is 1000x worse but i still think self tanner is gross. Im obsessed with being as pale as possible 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived