💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born Brave Bus Mini-Documentary in the making

stackhouse

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Wow, this is great! I love it!

But waiting for Terry's documentary tbh. 

aww that was cool :)

lol @ Marc in like every other shot though. 

my Born Brave Bus didn't really look like this :( it was almost snowing outside so not many people were out talking and hanging out. it was more like: 

get in line for this...
okay, now get in line for this...
at 4:30 you can get in line for this...

i didn't have any friends to go with either so i kinda felt like a loner there when everyone else was already with their group of friends and stuff. So i was like standing in line by myself and so on. I ended up just leaving after seeing the inside of the bus. 

so i was sad :( but i'm glad it went better for the other locations!

awwww :hug:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP Gypsy

Saw this this morning. I love it! So proud of them for creating the Born Brave Bus and BTW Foundation. I met him in STL and he's super, super nice.  :)

ARTPOP Gypsy

aww that was cool :)

lol @ Marc in like every other shot though. 

my Born Brave Bus didn't really look like this :( it was almost snowing outside so not many people were out talking and hanging out. it was more like: 

get in line for this...

okay, now get in line for this...

at 4:30 you can get in line for this...

i didn't have any friends to go with either so i kinda felt like a loner there when everyone else was already with their group of friends and stuff. So i was like standing in line by myself and so on. I ended up just leaving after seeing the inside of the bus. 

so i was sad :( but i'm glad it went better for the other locations!

Aww, myself, Marie, and my friend Ashley were there! We were there right when they started letting people in.  :( I agree with the no mingling thing though. There wasn't a lot of hanging out and I wanted to say hi to Starlight but she had a big line in front of her section and it was super cold as you know. I was hoping to get a second shot in Tulsa but it got cancelled. :( Like I said though Breedlove was really nice and we Ashley and I signed the trailer. 

Miel

Awesome! I think the bus is a very commendable entity, so it's nice to see it 'get dat promo'.

3 points in and ready for more

rivingtonrebels

It was okay... honestly didn't really tell me anything abou the bus, breedlove of tbtwf.  If I wasn't a stan, I would be a little clueless.

elijahfan

Excited to see what will be in it. :excited2:

Dude... that was it, the documentary was this 6 minutes long video, so calm your *** down right now  :laughga:

Breedlove has such a s-xy voice, though...  :wub:

lol @ Mark Monster absolutely everywhere...... The fans looked great, though. Saw many great things in the crowd: Versace sunglasses, Marianna Harutunian jewlery, Dog jackets... dats talking to my fashion heart  :blehga:

Wet Fire

Dude... that was it, the documentary was this 6 minutes long video, so calm your *** down right now  :laughga:

Breedlove has such a s-xy voice, though...  :wub:

lol @ Mark Monster absolutely everywhere...... The fans looked great, though. Saw many great things in the crowd: Versace sunglasses, Marianna Harutunian jewlery, Dog jackets... dats talking to my fashion heart  :blehga:

I don't have a *** :troll:

but......just 6 mins? OK

elijahfan

I don't have a *** :troll:

but......just 6 mins? OK

Good for you  :hor:

this title is just wrong. it's not in the making...this is it. it's 6 minutes. 

Actually, when the thread was created, the documentary was indeed in the making... but now it has been released, the title should be changed.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived