💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amelia Lily

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

DirtyRichHooker

So it's partially confirmed that Look Who's Laughing Now will be the 4th single from Be A Fighter.. release date is 21st July, followed by the album on 29th July.

She only ever performs singles before they're announced.. Truth Or Dare was supposed to be released as the third single which is why she performed it late last year but Party Over took it's place and she stopped performing Truth Or Dare after the Girls Aloud tour when Party Over was released. She performed Look Who's Laughing Now at various shows over the past week, including her gig at Old Trafford.

Here's a reasonably good video of her performing Look Who's Laughing Now at Big Gig

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

Truth Or Dare [Official Lyrics]

So can't you see that, this girl is bad, and she's not the loving kind, back to back, you better play your card right, won't give in, I got you beggin' on your knees, won't forgive, you gotta win it

Truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby oh-oh-ohhh, truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby ohh-ohh-ohhoh
I see you walkin' round, you gotten my attention what you gonna try, I got a secret plan, before the end I'm gonna make you mine
I can't describe what I feel with you, have I gotta hide it, oh tell me now if you feel it too, I'll tell you now it's

Truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby oh-oh-ohhh, truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby ohh-ohh-ohhoh
So baby don't look down, I've got something to say, I know what's on your mind, and if you hold my hand, you might be playing with some fire tonight

I can't describe what I feel with you, have I gotta hide it, oh tell me now if you feel it too, I'll tell you now it's

I know all your tricks, boy you got them breathing all wrong, lookin' for a fix, I can see what it is you really want, when it comes to me, it's not what it seems, but curiosity, will get you what you want, in your fantasy, in your darkest dreams, it's only make believe, so tell me

Truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby oh-oh-ohhh, truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby ohh-ohh-ohhoh, truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby oh-oh-ohhh, truth or dare, take a chance on me now baby ohh-ohh-ohhoh

I wonder if the album will leak soon I hope so I'll still buy it but I'm dying to hear it 

DirtyRichHooker

Diamonds, on 10 Jun 2013 - 14:31, said:

I wonder if the album will leak soon I hope so I'll still buy it but I'm dying to hear it

Well the Irish release date is 28th July, a day before the UK, so it'll defo be online then, but I'm mostly looking forward to the studios of Truth or Dare and Look Who's Laughing Now.. and Blue, but not as much.

DirtyRichHooker

Amelia's TEN Tour Setlist

1. Truth Or Dare
2. Shut Up (and Give Me Whatever You Got)
3. Blue
4. Locked Out of Heaven
(Bruno Mars cover)
5. Party Over
6. You Bring Me Joy

DirtyRichHooker

Look Who's Laughing Now [lyrics]

They tried to suck out the life in you, take your dreams away, in your sleep, but you left me speechless, yeah

Cos you're not gonna be the one to cry, taking back your words then leave them dry, tables have to turn for you this time.

Look who's laughing now, look who's laughing now, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing now, gotta make the world believe it, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing.

They tried to fly didn't have no wings, they tried to drive didn't have the wheels, they tried but they couldn't hold on, they tried to run but they couldn't hide, to burn your bridge to the other side, you're people were already on the ground

Cos you're not gonna be the one to cry, taking back your words then leave them dry, tables have to turn for you this time.

Look who's laughing now, look who's laughing now, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing now, gotta make the world believe it, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing.

You could be the one when the laughs are calling, you could be the one to stop the tears from falling, you could be, you could be, you could be the one everybody will lean on, you could be the heart wipe the fear when the flames come, you can be, you can be, you can be.

Look who's laughing now, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing now, gotta make the world believe it, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing now, look who's laughing now, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing now, gotta make the world believe it, fake a smile whenever you're down, fake a smile whenever you're down, look who's laughing, look who's laughing now, look who's laughing, look who's laughing yeah, look who's laughing, look who's laughing now, look who's laughing, look who's laughing, now.

DirtyRichHooker

I'm absolutely gutted that the album has disappeared from Amelias' Official Webstore and the iTunes Store, still no one has given any reason as to why it's been deleted. #WeWantBeAFighter

They've handed out refunds, the album is dead in the water and is cancelled. Such a shame too, I was really looking forward to it : She was amazing when I saw her support Girls Aloud. They mis-stepped after Shut Up tbh. They shoulda given that a little extra push to get Top 10 and then released the album a week later. Then had Truth Or Dare as Single #3.

SIGH. Hope it leaks at least.

DirtyRichHooker

They've handed out refunds, the album is dead in the water and is cancelled. Such a shame too, I was really looking forward to it : She was amazing when I saw her support Girls Aloud. They mis-stepped after Shut Up tbh. They shoulda given that a little extra push to get Top 10 and then released the album a week later. Then had Truth Or Dare as Single #3.

SIGH. Hope it leaks at least.

I dunno, as amazing as Truth or Dare is, I don't think it would've done well as a single, I think they should've released Look Who's Laughing Now as the third single instead of making plans to release it as the fourth. 

Archived