💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Angelina Jolie Trying To Copy lady Gaga

Mast

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

Angelina is perfect in every way.

Lock this thread and flush it down into oblivion.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angelina is perfect in every way.

Lock this thread and flush it down into oblivion.

Tbh

tumblr_lxnlhafLdg1r222pao1_500.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

High King

I'm pretty sure that's a fanmade poster. She will have high cheekbones in the film though.

600full-maleficent-poster.jpg

I read the script and it's f'cking terrible. It's only a first draft, but I hope to god it's fake. It reads like awful fanfiction. I love Maleficent, but the screenplay is written by Linda Woolverton, the same woman that f'cked up Alice in Wonderland. 

Whatever, I hope it's good.

Introvert

Still, I don't like. I don't think it looks good. Great message behind it, but I wish she would express it other way. And that's not even my point, I'm just saying Angelina is looking good with that things that are not even the horns Gaga used, lol

they actually are. its the same prosethetic effect. the difference is that gaga often wore hers in real life, in broad daylight, with no studio effects to make it look appropriate lol gagas prosthetics looked okay in photoshoots. everywhere else they were an ugly mess. im sure the same could be said for angelinas if we were to see hers with no visual aids lol

either way this whole thread is obviously a joke

I read the script and it's f'cking terrible. It's only a first draft, but I hope to god it's fake. It reads like awful fanfiction. I love Maleficent, but the screenplay is written by Linda Woolverton, the same woman that f'cked up Alice in Wonderland. 

Whatever, I hope it's good.

NOOOOOO alice in wonderland sucked balls. great.

Introvert

uh... if anything, wouldn't the make-up artist for the film be copying her? has anybody ever actually seen Sleeping Beauty? ...

you know the op isnt serious right?

Pure Adrenaline

Does anyone else really like this picture? I always have for some reason...

:wtf:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bonkiii

so let me tell you something: Alexander McQueen used these horns for his last fashion show presented by himself! (Atlantis Collection) And this was even before the TFM and BTW era

Gagaloo911

AP long time ago. We've been knowing they were using facial prosthetics similar to GaGa's for Maleficent's role since last year :nails:

Oh Angie this looks like such a cheap costume.
But I never really liked her :fat:

:wtf:

Tbh

tumblr_lxnlhafLdg1r222pao1_500.gif

:legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived